- Please make sure Fastboot is configured and properly installed on your computer.
How to flash a factory image:
- Download Android 4.4 Factory Image (occam-krt16o-factory-75ccae7a.tgz) for the Nexus 4 on your PC, if you haven’t already.
- Connect your Nexus 4 to your computer using the USB cable.
- Reboot into the Fastboot/Bootloader Mode by using the key combo.
Vol Down + Power
- Navigate to where Fastboot is located and extract the files there.
- From the factory image files in your Fastboot directory that you just extracted; locate a file called "flash-all.bat" and run it.
Edit the flash-all.bat file and remove the wipe command (-w) if you do not want it to wipe your device. (thx kzoodroid)
- Now wait and watch as the process is completed.
- You will need to flash your recovery (TWRP or CWM) if you want it back. The factory image returns your device to the stock recovery.
Reboot into bootloader and run the following in CMD - "fastboot flash recovery nameofrecovery.img"
- If you want root, flash SuperSU.
Version: 4.4 (KRT16O)
Download and Info:
Mako 4.4 Binaries: