Disclaimer: this is not my work, this is not my kernel. It is from Ivan Lopez (Google+), a guy from another spanish android forum. I just maintain this thread.
Your warranty is now void.I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. You are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. A lot.
· Source Google “android-msm-mako-3.4-lollipop-mr1”
· Uber 6.0
· Linux 3.4.108
· Governors GPU: Simple, Ondemand,performance
· Governors CPU: Smartmax,Intellidemand,IntelliActive,conservative, ondemand,interactive,performance,Hyper,Nightmare
· Hotplug: Mako_hotplug, msm_hotplug and Intelli_hotplug 5.0
· Thermal: Intelli_Thermal by Faux
· Voltage CPU,GPU
· I/OP: noop,row,deadline,bfq v7r8,cfq ,fiops
· Frequency CPU: 192 – 1512 Mhz
· Frequency GPU: 27-400 Mhz
· Faux Sound control 3.6
· Fast charge USB by FAUX
· Gamma control
· Optimizations IPv4 y IPv6
- Double Tap 2 Wake, Sweep2dim, Touch wake
· Control LED
· TCP: westwood,reno,cubic,highspeed
· Optimizations Ofast,Graphite and a lot of more.
· Optimizations voltages and L2
· Optimizations NEON and crypto.
- SElinux updated.
- Added Toggles For Arch Power And Gentle Fair Sleepers
· Various Other Build Optimizations.
- All merges from source.
- And a lot of things i forgot.
1.You must be using stock kernel of the ROM
2. Wipe cache/dalvik cache
3. Install kernel
4. Wipe cache/dalvik cache again (optional)
Special thanks to aviz1911, zaclimon, Google and the Uber Team.
·MrRaines for beta-testing
·Juanmiwow, Destro, camp70, zadock, and marpe
· And some more that I forget along the way. Thanks to all.
Moderators: Off-topic (OT) is allowed in this thread, please do not delete or modify posts unless users start to become uncivil.
Leave a "Thanks!" if you want and feel free to ask any questions!