Nexus 4 - Discussion Thread

Search This thread

mike.b93

Oct 28, 2011
youtube.com
Doesn't matter! You'll still get all the updates in time! The Gnex development department is AMAZING. Get your hands on the Nexus 10 instead - That thing is beast! LOOK AT THE RESOLUTION :eek:

Biggest upgrade us the screen. The rest is not necessarily a must have.

But you're right. The nexus 10 is just unbelievable. I will buy it around Xmas. I'm really poorly paid so I have to wait for the next big buy :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

timlambo

Jun 17, 2010
People who doubt the screen, I suggest you don't. It is not amoled, but the hox has a superb screen, this phone's screen is the same(more or less) has a fantastic screen. I suspect this to be the same, but my only worry is the camera quality. I won't use it much but will still want some decent pics. Hox also has a good camera but sometimes there is a bad picture.

Lastly this is a great deal and I can't wait for it to release. Will definitely pick it up in middle of December.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

leerobson99

Nov 27, 2010
durham uk
The only problem is the initial lay out for the phone this close to Xmas isn't ideal (2 kids) whereas a contract only £30 a month.

Sent from my Nexus S using xda app-developers app

chrisjcks

Sep 26, 2010
Bolton
I'm going to buy direct from Google and switch to GiffGaff. It runs on o2's network so the signal will be the same. They have a variety of very low priced offers. Check it out: http://giffgaff.com/

I've cancelled my contract with Vodafone. Contracts are just too expensive in the long run. This phone will be around £25-30 for 2 years. That makes a total price of £600-720. Buying direct and using GiffGaffs £10 a month offer after two years it is £520

Just to let you know, if you wish to have unlimited data - the £10 goodybag, is increasing to £12 in a couple of weeks. lol

Can you still afford it? :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I got mine on 10/5, so about 3 weeks ago. Does anyone know anyway to convince Google to take it as a return? I see they have 15 days only on their website, which is honestly a joke... Except for big ticket items (cars, homes, etc.) the standard should really be 30 days and I'd even say up to 90. Anyway, any guidance is helpful, if there isn't any, no big deal.

Just call them up :)
    Is it have replaceable battery?

No the battery is non-removable
    I'm sold. The only problem for me is the o2 exclusively in the UK as I am upgrading and currently on Vodafone. Carphone warehouse may be my saving grace as they listed both o2 and Vodafone in the leaks. I CAN'T WAIT A MONTH!!!!

Sent from my Nexus S using xda app-developers app

I'm going to buy direct from Google and switch to GiffGaff. It runs on o2's network so the signal will be the same. They have a variety of very low priced offers. Check it out: http://giffgaff.com/

I've cancelled my contract with Vodafone. Contracts are just too expensive in the long run. This phone will be around £25-30 for 2 years. That makes a total price of £600-720. Buying direct and using GiffGaffs £10 a month offer after two years it is £520