FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] Android L preview for Nexus 4

10 posts
Thanks Meter: 3

Post Reply Email Thread
Hello Everyone!

I could not post on the developer thread so putting it up here. I flashed the zip file that was shared on this thread (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2807178) and to be honest I just loved the visual improvements that google have done in the L version. However, I found some issues which I need to know whether are resolved or not. If it happens to be posted somewhere else, please direct me to the thread.

Bluetooth Connectivity: I drive a lot with my phone connected to the car all the time. After flashing the ROM, I found that there was no option for phone audio in the bluetooth connection settings. Therefore, I was able to control the music player (since media playback option was there) from the car console but I could not access any calling functions/phonebook/recent calls, etc. from there. Has this issue been fixed? If not then I might have to go back to stock KitKat with Xposed which I was using earlier.

Regards

7th September 2014, 03:10 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Me Too
I have found the same problem. It would be great to know if there is a workaround!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)