MIUI 8 Nexus 4- Any Interest?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've been learning and figuring out how to port MIUI, and I have a general understanding of it, would anyone be interested in a port for Nexus 4? I do not have a Nexus 4 on the ready though, so it'd have to have others testing it.
    Past monday I've made one version based on AOSP 6.0.1 from xda
    I can't test it yet, because I've only one nexus 4 and it's used on my work.
    I've tried to flash but, I can't, get stuck on the begining of updater script. I think it was because I'm on TWRP and I need to change to Clock Work Recovery.

I have no time to flash it beacuse I need to travel out from home this week. All rejects should be repaired.

If some want to test, i'll put a link to my drive. It's a heavy zip about 650 Mb, I think some apk's should be removed like FM that will not work on our nexus 4 but I can't do it today..

It's not a problem with TWRP, it's a rom size problem. Fullota.zip is too big and compatible with TWRP 3.0.2.
    I'm reducing his size deleting sounds, apk's inside the zip.
    I've made a first version that can be flashed (takes really long long time it's about 550Mb).

Unfortunatelly, boot begins, miui animation is charged, but get stuck with this message in logcat

11-09 07:24:07.017 186 186 E kickstart-qcks: File '/firmware/image/efs1.mbn'
    was not found
    E kickstart-qcks: Prepend failed.

Seems a problem with boot.img but don't know yet how to resolv this...:crying: