FORUMS

[Q] Restricted access changed

14 posts
Thanks Meter: 6

By Ahmad H Storm, Junior Member on 14th July 2013, 01:23 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hey all...
i've got a simple problem on my nexus 4 running PA 3.65 ..
i keep getting a notice that says (Restricted Access Changed) and when i pull down the notification drawer it disappears right after..
it shows up every 5-10 mins, it's not really annoying but when i activate HALO .... well it is
if there is no solution to this problem then maybe someone knows the app that causes this notification so i can Black list it from HALO....
Thanks in advance
14th July 2013, 09:45 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1,099

More
That message "restricted access changed" is it for certain app? I am running HALO and I don't see any message like that from the system or any stock app.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
14th July 2013, 06:10 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Tripoli

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy47

That message "restricted access changed" is it for certain app? I am running HALO and I don't see any message like that from the system or any stock app.

i think it has something to do with my carrier or network ... because when i remove the sim it doesn't show up anymore
i don't want to go through all system apps and black list them from HALO ... that would take a LONG time
14th July 2013, 08:43 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 1,099

More
Yep its your carrier. Usually happens when there is a a lot of stress on the towers and network.

The Following User Says Thank You to badboy47 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift badboy47 Ad-Free
14th July 2013, 11:33 PM |#5  
Recognized Developer / Inactive Recognized Contributor
Flag Catskills, NY
Thanks Meter: 6,001

Donate to Me
More
I think it has to do with the new app lock feature on PA. It's still buggy.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to MikeCriggs For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th July 2013, 07:26 AM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Flag Tripoli

More
Thanks guys you've been really helpful ... i fixed the problem by Black listing all of the apps related to phone calls and carrier network (Not sure which app exactly)
Finally a perfect rom for daily use
7th October 2013, 11:56 AM |#7  
Flag surat
Thanks Meter: 59

Donate to Me
More
Help please
HI
i have bought a new mobile and i got same error till i inserted sim card in to it.
The Following User Says Thank You to ravindrao5 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ravindrao5 Ad-Free
17th November 2013, 05:02 AM |#8  
Flag Welland
Thanks Meter: 2

More
restricted access changed
restricted access changed nexus 4 i got the same thing but mine never went away right after that i lost network calls in out text in out but data still worked not wifi data i tried 5 sims from wind rogers fido bell nothing worked tryed to get network it would not so anything im with wind canada they tryed not go its a pos i hsde to send it off to lg to be fixed
24th January 2014, 01:06 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
i live just in the center of Zagreb so the stressed network could be it, but the strange thing is that until a few weeks ago it happened rarely, since than i'm practically used to having that permanent notification up there

the 2nd strange thing is that I never once lost any data, calling or texting, its working perfectly only this is coming up..

i'm running a rooted HTC One International with AOKP Milestone 4.2 (July 2013 release)

I'm posting my experience in hope someone who solved it will let me know how
12th February 2014, 04:55 PM |#10  
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by matijar

i live just in the center of Zagreb so the stressed network could be it, but the strange thing is that until a few weeks ago it happened rarely, since than i'm practically used to having that permanent notification up there

the 2nd strange thing is that I never once lost any data, calling or texting, its working perfectly only this is coming up..

i'm running a rooted HTC One International with AOKP Milestone 4.2 (July 2013 release)

I'm posting my experience in hope someone who solved it will let me know how

I'm getting the same issue, me too living in the same place, but i'm with an untouched, unrooted Sony Xperia Z1 (it comes with 4.3).

I'm with VIP as operator, and until a week ago all was working fine, with a good LTE signal.

But the strangest thing is that i'm having this noisy issue only when i'm at home (near the center of Zagreb), never happened in no other places in the town.

I'm pretty sure it is an operator issue, cose i've tried the sim on a non-LTE smartphone with the same results...
2nd January 2015, 01:26 AM |#11  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 300

More
Same

Sent from my ATRIX HD using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)