Unable to get past the tap & go screen "tap & go" on Nexus 4 ( Have Dead Zone)

Search This thread

vish_pk

May 10, 2012
Unable to get past the tap & go screen "tap & go" on Nexus 4 ( Have Dead Zone)

I have dead zone issue at the bottom of the my device ( navbar ) and I did factory reset.
It is now in the setup screen asking to sync details from old devices "Tap & Go" and I am not able to proceed to the next screen as the skip button is on the bottom of the screen and the sync option is not working.

is there any way I can skip the screen or any option to fix / workaround the dead zone issue ?

I have TWRP 3.0.3.0 installed and the adb command does not list down any devices.

Please help!

picolocris

Dec 7, 2013
plus.google.com
I have dead zone issue at the bottom of the my device ( navbar ) and I did factory reset.
It is now in the setup screen asking to sync details from old devices "Tap & Go" and I am not able to proceed to the next screen as the skip button is on the bottom of the screen and the sync option is not working.

is there any way I can skip the screen or any option to fix / workaround the dead zone issue ?

I have TWRP 3.0.3.0 installed and the adb command does not list down any devices.

Please help!

Dude, i think you are onto something here.
Because my Nexus 4 now have the same problem, and what i am noticing is that this problem is happening at the same time for everybody, you are not the first one reporting this thing, this or past month. This thing cannot be coincidence.

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/nexus/7SNIT8xPYzc

Last edited: