FORUMS

[APP][XPOSED][1.0] hellsCode - A KnockCode mod for hellsCore kernel

2,142 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,261
 
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from Maxr1998: Here it is, KnockCode for the Nexus 4!
20th June 2015, 03:41 AM |#21  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
i like it, works well. can this work in a way of s2w, or is it limited to dt2w. thanks.
20th June 2015, 10:04 AM |#22  
Senior Member
Flag Fondi, LT
Thanks Meter: 389
 
More
Good idea, a pattern combination like in Android lockscreen, surely in future also OEMs like LG will work on that feature

Inviato dal mio Nexus 4 con Tapatalk 2
20th June 2015, 07:27 PM |#23  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
really sorry but i feel very noob with this but i cant get it to work, maybe cause im doing something wrong... i have the mod activated in xposed and the pattern set and d2w enabled
1. echo 1 > "/sys/devices/virtual/input/lge_touch/hells_code_enabled" -- where do i enter this command? terminal emulator? any procedure? please tell me the steps if any...
2. the knock works when the screen is off right?
20th June 2015, 10:32 PM |#24  
Member
Flag Palestine
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhishek24dogra

really sorry but i feel very noob with this but i cant get it to work, maybe cause im doing something wrong... i have the mod activated in xposed and the pattern set and d2w enabled
1. echo 1 > "/sys/devices/virtual/input/lge_touch/hells_code_enabled" -- where do i enter this command? terminal emulator? any procedure? please tell me the steps if any...
2. the knock works when the screen is off right?

1. Yes, using terminal emulator, first u have to enter su command and give it permission, then just copy and paste the command in th OP
2. Yes
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to saleemz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift saleemz Ad-Free
20th June 2015, 10:51 PM |#25  
Maxr1998's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Augsburg, Germany
Thanks Meter: 3,261
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by russde

i like it, works well. can this work in a way of s2w, or is it limited to dt2w. thanks.

It is surly possible, but I won't be able to do it, sorry :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacomail95

Good idea, a pattern combination like in Android lockscreen, surely in future also OEMs like LG will work on that feature

Inviato dal mio Nexus 4 con Tapatalk 2

Look above.
21st June 2015, 06:35 AM |#26  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saleemz

1. Yes, using terminal emulator, first u have to enter su command and give it permission, then just copy and paste the command in th OP
2. Yes

Thanx bud... Working now...

---------- Post added at 05:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 AM ----------

Btw developer, this is a similar work i found.... Maybe it can help.... http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...ature-t2965344
The Following User Says Thank You to abhishek24dogra For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift abhishek24dogra Ad-Free
27th June 2015, 01:16 PM |#27  
Maxr1998's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Augsburg, Germany
Thanks Meter: 3,261
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddaggebi

Feedback
Really thanks! I really like knock code. This mod works great, but with three problems :
1. Lock screen is shown for a milisec, then unlocks. Not really a big problem.
2. After unlocking, status bar is sometimes pulled down.
3. Power button is useless now. Every time I use power button, it bypasses lockscreen. Every time.
I hope this mod advances with updates! Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciao600

Nice work. I was waiting for this for a long time. I'll try the mod as soon as power button bug will be fixed.
Is there any chance you fix the micro lag that makes lockscreen shows for a millisecond?
Thanks

Just uploaded 1.1, fixes the issue. Lag isn't reduced by now, will look into it in the next days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by damopi95

Unlock

Enviado desde mi Nexus 7 mediante Tapatalk

Strange. Could you try 1.1 and report back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhishek24dogra

no CM hells kernel?? how do i try it on resurrection remix??

B80-CM from hellsgod includes the mod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhishek24dogra

Btw developer, this is a similar work i found.... Maybe it can help.... http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...ature-t2965344

I knew it before, but it doesn't help me. Thanks for pointing out though!
27th June 2015, 03:57 PM |#28  
ddaggebi's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Seoul
Thanks Meter: 186
 
More
Will try the new version later, thanks!
BTW, why did you made this work only with Hellscore? I personally use semaphore, which also has DT2W. Is there a reason for using only hellscore?
27th June 2015, 11:16 PM |#29  
Maxr1998's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Augsburg, Germany
Thanks Meter: 3,261
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddaggebi

Will try the new version later, thanks!
BTW, why did you made this work only with Hellscore? I personally use semaphore, which also has DT2W. Is there a reason for using only hellscore?

Yes, there is. I'm using hellsCore
Seriously though, do you know which dt2w implementation Semaphore has? I could be possible to port..

Sent using my nexus7 running stock Lollipop LMY47D 🍭
28th June 2015, 01:46 AM |#30  
ddaggebi's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Seoul
Thanks Meter: 186
 
More
In Semaphore kernel page, it says
"Thanks to : Ezekeel for touchwake"
1st July 2015, 09:45 AM |#31  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxr1998

Exactly as much as original dt2w. Means not that much, maybe 1-2% overnight extra.

Are you sure about that? I honestly really like the idea of a knock code. But I think the battery drain of the original implementation is more like >= 1%/hour. And I suppose you extended the activated area which should even increase the drain.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes