No words ... Wonderful present for the incoming summer

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1368882711438.jpg
Views:	668
Size:	32.8 KB
ID:	1971878  
The Following User Says Thank You to philidor For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift philidor Ad-Free

18th May 2013, 03:17 PM |#1002  
Oak Harbor, WA
Thanks Meter: 192

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slymobi

Hardly ever donate but some devs really deserve it. Thanks stratosk.

Sent from my Nexus 4

I agree...

6P82951680273283V

Awesome work stratosk. And thank you for a free, full featured app like semaphore manager, that these other kernel dev's would charge an obscene amount for. That alone made me donate more than you would've probably charged for the app. Amazing kernel paired with purity. I think you just won a new fan

The Following User Says Thank You to Sully6789 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sully6789 Ad-Free
18th May 2013, 03:18 PM |#1003  
Thanks Meter: 231

More
Got best combo LS rom+latest your kernel-> best battery,super fast,perfomance=amazing work so nice .thanks so much Stratosk

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to leos0000 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift leos0000 Ad-Free
18th May 2013, 03:20 PM |#1004  
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 245

More
Hi, coming back here: in few day you've done great improvements.
For your information with my slow bin chip (damn) It is perfect stable with -25 of boost and -100 on each frequency.

The battery with your kernel seems to be very nice.

Tnx

The Following User Says Thank You to capoooro For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift capoooro Ad-Free
18th May 2013, 03:37 PM |#1005  
Flag Ballymena
Thanks Meter: 54

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sully6789

I agree...

6P82951680273283V

Awesome work stratosk. And thank you for a free, full featured app like semaphore manager, that these other kernel dev's would charge an obscene amount for. That alone made me donate more than you would've probably charged for the app. Amazing kernel paired with purity. I think you just won a new fan

Exactly, a full feature rich app for free on top of a great running kernel is more than worthy of a donation. Obviously everyone isn't in a position to give money to a dev, but for the amount of time I spend messing with settings on my phone, I'm happy to donate. I used Semaphore religiously on my SGS and was over the moon to see Stratosk here on N4.

The Following User Says Thank You to aaron.bufc For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift aaron.bufc Ad-Free
18th May 2013, 03:47 PM |#1006  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 19,948

Donate to Me
More
The big thing for me is, Stratosk is a Human, no arrogance and ignorance like many other people, he is friendly, give us a great app and a great Kernel.

The first point is the biggest reason for me to stay here, I don't like ignorant and arrogance people.

I love the Kernel, I love the app and I love the friendly words here in this Thread wish all a nice weekend.

Tapatalk
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Tylog For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tylog Ad-Free
18th May 2013, 03:52 PM |#1007  
Thanks Meter: 231

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tylog

The big thing for me is, Stratosk is a Human, no arrogance and ignorance like many other people, he is friendly, give us a great app and a great Kernel.

The first point is the biggest reason for me to stay here, I don't like ignorant and arrogance people.

I love the Kernel, I love the app and I love the friendly words here in this Thread wish all a nice weekend.

Tapatalk

Thanks bro g. Have a good weekend too . and all u ppl here have a good weekend . sorry for bad english

From Moscow
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leos0000 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift leos0000 Ad-Free
18th May 2013, 05:33 PM |#1008  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Thessaloniki
Thanks Meter: 31,870

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sully6789

I agree...

6P82951680273283V

I feel a 'thanks' is not enough, but...
thanks so much, my friend!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stratosk For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th May 2013, 05:42 PM |#1009  
Flag Sion
Thanks Meter: 870

More
Hey first of all, thanks for the kernel and the app, awesome work here.

I'm just wondering, how can I change the Ondemand settings to stay longer at lower frequency?

Envoyé depuis mon Nexus 4 avec Tapatalk
18th May 2013, 05:53 PM |#1010  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Thessaloniki
Thanks Meter: 31,870

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluewall

Hey first of all, thanks for the kernel and the app, awesome work here.

I'm just wondering, how can I change the Ondemand settings to stay longer at lower frequency?

Envoyé depuis mon Nexus 4 avec Tapatalk

Thanks, mate (sorry, I run out of thanks).
All of these (or some) will lead ondemand to be less aggresive:

Turn off io_is_busy.
Increase up_threshold (maybe 90-95)
Turn off early_demand

Also for more battery friendly governor, you may increase sampling rate to 40000-50000 (50000 stock value).
Finally you may try to reduce sampling_down_factor to 2 or turn it off (value 1). This will prevent ondemand to stay on max freq for longer. But maybe this will lead to more oscillations (lower-max frequency)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to stratosk For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th May 2013, 06:00 PM |#1011  
Flag Sion
Thanks Meter: 870

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stratosk

Thanks, mate (sorry, I run out of thanks).
All of these (or some) will lead ondemand to be less aggresive:

Turn off io_is_busy.
Increase up_threshold (maybe 90-95)
Turn off early_demand

Also for more battery friendly governor, you may increase sampling rate to 40000-50000 (50000 stock value).
Finally you may try to reduce sampling_down_factor to 2 or turn it off (value 1). This will prevent ondemand to stay on max freq for longer. But maybe this will lead to more oscillations (lower-max frequency)

Perfect explanation, couldn't ask for better answer I'm going to play with them and find the sweet pot for me !

Have an awesome day man !
The Following User Says Thank You to Bluewall For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Bluewall Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
kernel, nexus 4, semaphore

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)