Thanks Meter: 6,156

Post Reply Email Thread
19th May 2014, 07:41 AM |#1001  
Flag Chandigarh
Thanks Meter: 659

Donate to Me
More
Hi @tassadar

I know your hands are full, but can you work on Moto G multirom too? just a request
The Following User Says Thank You to abhifx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift abhifx Ad-Free

19th May 2014, 11:17 AM |#1002  
Thanks Meter: 79

More
do i need to modify the ROM zip to install it with f2fs? i've tried it with mahdi rom and faux kernel but the /system partition gor formated to ext4 again and the phone got stuck in bootanimation.

i've hear that i need all-f2fs.. does that do anything different from the last version of multirom?

thanks
19th May 2014, 07:04 PM |#1003  
Flag Saint-Petersburg
Thanks Meter: 882

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by z31s1g

You should definitely have read at least the last 10 posts of this thread before formating, then you would have known that the format options are not the same as the wipe options...

But I agree, a warning will be added.

I had read that before formatting. I just say that not everyone reads topics for a feature description.

Отправлено с моего Nexus 4 через Tapatalk
19th May 2014, 07:30 PM |#1004  
Recognized Themer
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 12,533

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallardo994

I had read that before formatting. I just say that not everyone reads topics for a feature description.

Отправлено с моего Nexus 4 через Tapatalk

Also very true. Theme is updated by the way...
The Following User Says Thank You to z31s1g For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift z31s1g Ad-Free
30th May 2014, 05:58 PM |#1005  
Flag Austin
Thanks Meter: 3,601

Donate to Me
More
Ubuntu still fails to boot. Just hangs on the Google screen. My kernel has kexec-hardboot patch, and other roms boot just fine as long as I choose to use the same kernel as the main rom...
3rd June 2014, 05:31 AM |#1006  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
CyanogenMod11 sepia coloured??
First, MultiROM is fantastic. Installed it today and also installed FirefoxOS and Ubuntu Touch so easily. But I'm trying to install CyanogenMod 11. I grabbed the Mako M6 image and installed it using MultiROM. But when I boot, the colour looks really off. It is a sepia style colour. Is this a bug or did CyanogenMod do some strange colour theme thing I can't figure out how to change? Also, this is minor, but the boot animation doesn't work. Just get blocky flashing.

Thanks.
3rd June 2014, 01:21 PM |#1007  
Thanks Meter: 290

More
@Tasssadar can you please add a new stock 4.4.3 kernel with MutiROM support.
Thanks in advance.
3rd June 2014, 01:33 PM |#1008  
Thanks Meter: 293

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by green2000

First, MultiROM is fantastic. Installed it today and also installed FirefoxOS and Ubuntu Touch so easily. But I'm trying to install CyanogenMod 11. I grabbed the Mako M6 image and installed it using MultiROM. But when I boot, the colour looks really off. It is a sepia style colour. Is this a bug or did CyanogenMod do some strange colour theme thing I can't figure out how to change? Also, this is minor, but the boot animation doesn't work. Just get blocky flashing.

Thanks.

you are using the wrong kernel for cm11..
3rd June 2014, 02:51 PM |#1009  
Flag Campinas
Thanks Meter: 45

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberon

@Tasssadar can you please add a new stock 4.4.3 kernel with MutiROM support.
Thanks in advance.

Google didn't released the kernel sources yet, so please be patient.
3rd June 2014, 05:30 PM |#1010  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Brno
Thanks Meter: 6,156

Donate to Me
More
Stock 4.4.3 zips: http://goo.im/devs/Tassadar/stock_zips//ktu84l_mako.zip or http://d-h.st/Xnv

4.4.3 kernel sources were not released yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhifx

Hi @tassadar

I know your hands are full, but can you work on Moto G multirom too? just a request

Will you port MultiROM to device X?
No, probably. I won't port MultiROM to any device I don't own, because it is very difficult to provide the level of support I want to provide if I can't test things myself, as proven by the Nexus 4 port. I'll probably keep buying Nexus devices and keep porting MultiROM to those myself, but I can't buy every single device - I'm still a student, all my existing devices were bought using some kind of money grant or donations from users.
But, you can port it yourself, the wiki should give you at least some idea how to do that: https://github.com/Tasssadar/multiro...rting-MultiROM
tl;dr: get me the device or port it yourself.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tasssadar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tasssadar Ad-Free
4th June 2014, 05:09 AM |#1011  
Thanks Meter: 117

More
I am using multirom since long time... Works fabulously well... But last few days, I am getting error message stating "Failed to download info about update!"
Just curious is it happening with me only our some common issue?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
dual boot, dualboot, multiboot, multirom

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)