This changes your signal icons (H, 4G, ...) to something else if you don't like the standard "H" icon.
I'm not responsible if you're phone blows up, bricks, or anything like that.
This does NOT change you're data speeds at all!!!
Read them...read them again...then one more time. THEN, ask for help.
1. Download ZipThemer - https:// play.google.com/store/apps/d...ipthemer&hl=en
2. Download the "aooga_h_to_4g_update.zip" file from http://d-h.st/Hwy
3. At right upper corner push the 3 dot settings access icon and choose "Update Edify".
4. Verify your device is listed. It should be auto-selected.
5. Push "Browse" and select a flashable file that you have on your phone (choose the rom zip file or gapps zip file for example) but not my file.
5. Next click "Configure". You should get the toast message "Success".
6. Go back one page and then tap "+Theme" button.
7. Then use the green arrow to go and search to find "aooga_4g_to_LTE - TEST!!!.zip"
8. On the next screen you should see a check next to 4G to LTE.
9. Press the "Build It" button.
10. You will then be prompted to create a flashable "undo" file to revert the changes (may be a wise suggestion).
11. The app will then build the flashable files (One an update .zip and the other is undo .zip. Then the app will go to a Build Log screen.
12. You can now reboot into your recovery and flash the "4G-to-LTE-update.zip" or the "4G-to-LTE-undo.zip" as you need to. (Note: This name might vary, but it will always say "update" or "undo" at the end of the name.)
Downloads: 4.4+ SEE POST #4 FOR 4.2-4.3
4G to LTE 4.4+ = http://d-h.st/Hwy
Help: android88. Thanks!!
SynysterGates951: LTE icon. Thanks!!
RacerOfAll: New zip...thanks a lot!!
thebryceee: T-Mobile icon
All else: Me.[/SIZE]