FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[boot animation]watch_dogs_v3.0

360 posts
Thanks Meter: 306

By nin9, Senior Member on 27th April 2014, 01:29 PM
Post Reply Email Thread

WATCH_DOGS boot animation for nexus 4_

after some misunderstandings as you saw...i removed all my boot animations from the thread.
...and because people requested not to stop doing this boot animations,i upload them again.
[because i'm not a bad person and i didn't like to leave things like that. ]
but this time.....only for nexus 4 users,because as you see.....THIS IS A NEXUS 4 THREAD and i do not support other devices.

please don't ask for other resolution and other type of boot files,i will not make them!

to people that already have and downloaded my boot animations,please....and please,
keep it to yourselves,be happy i made the resolution you requested and you and ONLY YOU,HAVE IT!
do not post them on the internet for everyone to edit them and take them as theirs.I DO NOT WANT THAT!
i worked a lot to make these boot animations and i don't want other people to steal my work and do whatever they want with it.

if you have a idea for a new animation feel free to tell me and we can work together and make something epic.....and of course you will have your credits for that.

thank you very much to all the people that helped me,supported me/continue to support me and your kind words,it means a lot to me!

v1.0
preview

v2.0
preview

v2.0.1[for white nexus 4]

v2.1
preview

end game_
end game_v1.1(flashable zip)
preview

v2.2[dedsec/shorter]

dedsec wallpaper

with the release of my new website www.ninedekay.com and after a lot of work i proudly present the V3.0 of Watch_Dogs Boot Animation for Nexus 4 devices.i hope you guys will like it.
now in a flashable zip file.
if you like my work and want to support me,please feel free to like my page for news of my future work.
maybe i will make a 1080p version in the future.you never know...
thank you and enjoy!

preview
v3.0
(flashable zip file,i flash it only in CWM,i hope it works with TWRP too.)

The Following 168 Users Say Thank You to nin9 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nin9 Ad-Free

27th April 2014, 04:36 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Thanks man, very good!
27th April 2014, 06:26 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnux

Badass man. My girlfriend loves it and she's using it right now. Great job!

happy you like it!

i've made another one... http://imgur.com/ViG9MaG if u like it,i will post it here.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nin9 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nin9 Ad-Free
27th April 2014, 06:26 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shareboy

Thanks man, very good!

you're welcome!happy u like it!
27th April 2014, 07:42 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Looks brilliant! thanks
27th April 2014, 08:32 PM |#7  
Flag Lenart
Thanks Meter: 0

More
How to install?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app
27th April 2014, 08:44 PM |#8  
Flag Madrid
Thanks Meter: 89

More
Fails installing

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
27th April 2014, 09:18 PM |#9  
Flag My Bed
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nin9

i've made a boot animation for my nexus 4 from the intro of watch dogs,though i share it with u guys.

preview : http://youtu.be/gx-8PGSpHRE

download 768x1024 : https://www.dropbox.com/s/ss1m6hatwx...imation_wd.zip

download 1080x1920 : https://www.dropbox.com/s/tejtff8w59...n_wd_1080p.zip

can i flash the 1080p on nexus 4? which one you use? this bootanimation so cool. great.
28th April 2014, 01:48 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sosta1

How to install?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

It's not a flashable file. You'd have to manually copy it to /system/media. Rename it to bootanimation.zip and change permissions to match the old file.

Sent from my Nexus 4
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TealLeader For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TealLeader Ad-Free
28th April 2014, 06:42 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Love it and is using it right now, but do you think you could make the ending logo stay on a bit longer? My Nexus 4 doesn't boot up as quick, so there is a least 5 or 6 seconds of black screen at the end. If you could it would really make my day!
The Following User Says Thank You to The13thDoctor For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift The13thDoctor Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
boot animation, nexus4, watch dogs

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)