983 posts
Thanks Meter: 965

By janis605, Senior Member on 3rd April 2013, 10:45 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
2nd October 2014, 08:34 AM |#941  
Flag Escondido,CA.
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I love this app and use it all the time on my Nexus 7 2013 WiFi tablet. But yesterday I did a complete reset and installed the Android L preview update, which I've done in the past and had no problems changing my softkeys on it in the past. But now I open the app and it does not recognize my stock softkeys and if I try to change them they are not changing. Is there a fix for this or something I'm missing or needing to do with the Android L preview?
3rd October 2014, 04:03 PM |#942  
Flag Tagbilaran City
Thanks Meter: 546

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1barlog17

I love this app and use it all the time on my Nexus 7 2013 WiFi tablet. But yesterday I did a complete reset and installed the Android L preview update, which I've done in the past and had no problems changing my softkeys on it in the past. But now I open the app and it does not recognize my stock softkeys and if I try to change them they are not changing. Is there a fix for this or something I'm missing or needing to do with the Android L preview?

I just hope we can have an update for Android L coz I recently flashed Android L (stable 9001) few hours ago and I want to customize its SoftKeyZ
The Following User Says Thank You to yethz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift yethz Ad-Free
20th October 2014, 10:52 AM |#943  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
android lollipop
Can we get official android lollipop softkeys?
20th October 2014, 05:15 PM |#944  
Recognized Contributor
Flag manchester
Thanks Meter: 19,217

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vignesh_jariwala

Can we get official android lollipop softkeys?

Aren't they the same as the android L preview?

ⓐⓝⓓⓡⓞⓒⓛⓓⓔ ⓘⓢ ⓝⓞⓣ ⓐ ⓢⓘⓝ
The Following User Says Thank You to plegdroid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift plegdroid Ad-Free
20th October 2014, 05:18 PM |#945  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
No the once in the latest preview are modified to look small
4th November 2014, 02:59 PM |#946  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
When I try to update my phone to KK 4.4.4 it says that "SystemUI.apk has unexpected contents."
Looking online I found out that it happens because of this app.
Does factory resetting the phone fix it? If not, what can I do? (Please don't tell me to re-flash my ROM becuase I have the stock one.)
4th November 2014, 03:17 PM |#947  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmtb4e

When I try to update my phone to KK 4.4.4 it says that "SystemUI.apk has unexpected contents."
Looking online I found out that it happens because of this app.
Does factory resetting the phone fix it? If not, what can I do? (Please don't tell me to re-flash my ROM becuase I have the stock one.)

Then reflash your ROM. Easy as that. Use fastboot and open up the factory image, then flash only the system.img

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app
5th November 2014, 01:58 PM |#948  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by janis605

Then reflash your ROM. Easy as that. Use fastboot and open up the factory image, then flash only the system.img

Does factory resetting the phone not fix the problem? I don't wanna do that and screw up something and send my phone to Google.
10th November 2014, 08:11 PM |#949  
Flag Pueblo
Thanks Meter: 336

More
Any work on Lollipop support yet?
10th November 2014, 08:52 PM |#950  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by x.0ni.x

Any work on Lollipop support yet?

Work: yes. Results: not yet. I am trying to arrange everything for a release this month.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to janis605 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift janis605 Ad-Free
10th November 2014, 08:54 PM |#951  
Flag Pueblo
Thanks Meter: 336

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by janis605

Work: yes. Results: not yet. I am trying to arrange everything for a release this month.

Sweet! Thanks for letting me know!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)