for Nexus 5X
1. Download the ROM
2. Wipe data and cache (Did I actually say to wipe system?)
3. Install the ROM
Check Nexus PieX thread
This ROM is treat-as-stock ROM, port of Pixel 3 stock firmware, etc. It DOES NOT have any customization features like on other custom ROMs (except substratum of course), please do not ask me to add features that exists on "other custom roms". If you want just Pixel 2 stock experience, you are welcome.
You can read full list of features:
- Based on android-9.0.0_r11 AOSP tag (PD1A.180720.030)
- Google Apps imported from Google Pixel 3 (blueline) latest Pie firmware (PD1A.180720.030)
- Sphinx 3.1 prebuilt
- Pie vendor image is included (yes, exactly Pie vendor).
- Device encryption disabled.
- Partitions verity disabled.
New downloads in 2nd post!
Current ROM Version: v1.0oct
Screenshots in Post #3
Join Telegram chats:
Main chat (International): https://t.me/nexus5xglobal (@nexus5xglobal)
Pixel3ROM chat: https://t.me/pixel2rom (@pixel2rom)
Italian chat: https://t.me/Nexus5xIT (@nexus5it)
Nexus PieX and Google Pixel2ROM builds channel: t.me/n5xpie
If you have any bugs not related to Chrome and Google Play services crash, you know Pixel 3 feature that doesn't exist in ROM, contact me on Telegram: t.me/MahoHiyajoDesu
- @mr.ace for his Shadow Kernel!
- @mohican16 for his ABC kernel!
- @UmbrellaCorp10 and @vedantwani for Pixel 2 themed bootloader!
- @saikumarreddysama for testing ROM and supporting me!
- @anirudhgupta109 for supporting and helping me!
- @vladdenisov for providing GCloud machine!
- Those guys who support Google Pixel2ROM with donations. Thank you guys so much <3
- @andrei_poliakov for older white bootlogo and images for XDA forum thread.
- Thanks everyone I mentioned in Nexus PieX thread.
Kernel source: https://github.com/milouk/Sphinx-Kernel-Bullhead
Device tree: https://gitlab.com/Pixel2ROM-P/device/lge/bullhead
Vendor image tree: https://gitlab.com/Pixel2ROM-P/devic...ad-vendorimage
Vendor blobs tree: https://gitlab.com/Pixel2ROM-P/vendor/lge
PixelROM for LG Nexus 5X, ROM for the LG Nexus 5X
ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo / 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: Non-wiped system partition
Based On: AOSP
Current Beta Version: v1.0oct
Beta Release Date: 2018-11-01
Last Updated 2018-11-01