FORUMS

[UNOFFICIAL][ROM][5X][7.0] Pure Nexus [UNOFFICIAL][BETA][RIL FIXED]

38 posts
Thanks Meter: 63

By Ken.Adams, Member on 26th September 2016, 06:32 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread

The Pure Nexus Project UNOFFICIAL NOUGAT

Disclaimer:
We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone as a result of installing custom roms and/or kernels. you do so at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself.

"This is a user friendly thread. All feature requests will be heard and considered. I am not against anything that doesn't stray too far away from the original idea of the ROM! Helping one another is also encouraged! Please be respectful and you will always be treated the same way, we are all here for a good experience."

About:
The Pure Nexus Project aims to bring stability and features to your Nexus device, while keeping Google's vision in line and not straying too far away from that. If you are looking for a stable ROM with true tested features and minimal bugs, then this is the place to be

Credits & Thanks:
@Ken.Adams
Google for AOSP
The Pure Nexus Project

Installation:

1-Unlock the device and flash TWRP [BULLHEAD DEVICE]
2-Download ROM, September Vendor release, Open Gapps [IF YOU WANT]
3-Wipe the System,Data,Cache etc EXCLUDING THE LOCATION OF ROM
4-Flash the ROM, Gapps [OPTIONAL], Vendor IMAGE
5-Reboot to System and enjoy Pure Nexus

BUGS:

BUILDING BUGS:
NONE AS OF NOW

PURE NEXUS BUGS:
[DON'T BUG ME ABOUT IT IN THE COMMENT SECTION THEY ARE TO BE SOLVED MY THE PURE NEXUS TEAM]

1-App permission grant/deny prompt is having some issues.
WORKAROUND- GRANT THE APP ALL DESIRED PERMISSIONS FROM SETTINGS
2-You Tell

REPORTING BUG INSTRUCTIONS:

1-MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT USING MODs
2-Download an app called Logcat Extreme from Google Play and send the app's log of crash from the per app logcat option.
3-Post the issue with logcat in the thread

Now The Downloads:

BEFORE DOWNLOADING REMEMBER THAT ANY ISSUES CAUSED BY ROM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY NOT MY OR PURE NEXUS SO DO NOT BLAME US.

ROM:
Go to the G+ community
Gapps:
https://goo.gl/mB5vRz
OR USE ANY YOU WANT TO
Vendor:
Find on XDA

Source Code:

The Pure Nexus Project's Github(absolutely no modifications were made)

G+ Community of the ROM to follow updates:
https://goo.gl/DpsFMT
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ken.Adams For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ken.Adams Ad-Free
26th September 2016, 06:33 PM |#2  
Baltimore, Maryland
Thanks Meter: 1,169

More
Lit. Thanks for bringing this here

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
26th September 2016, 06:36 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 209

More
hmm, i thought homemade must not be shared publicly?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RonnellTapawan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift RonnellTapawan Ad-Free
26th September 2016, 06:41 PM |#4  
Flag london
Thanks Meter: 604

More
I think someone has crossed the line.....

Sent from my Nexus 5X using XDA-Developers mobile app

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog121

This is a liberty...

The Following User Says Thank You to dog121 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dog121 Ad-Free
26th September 2016, 06:43 PM |#5  
Flag Maryland
Thanks Meter: 221

More
is this ROM force encrypted?
26th September 2016, 06:46 PM |#6  
Flag london

More
Quote:

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

This is a liberty...

QUOTE....
No, personal builds are just that: personal. Beans releases whenever he feels that the release is ready for the masses and if a bunch of personal builds are floating around, that tarnishes the Pure*Nexus*name.*

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dog121 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dog121 Ad-Free
26th September 2016, 06:50 PM |#7  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by atrix4nag

is this forces encryption?

The default kernel? I haven't tried as I keep it encrypted (not file level encrypted) but if you want it to be decrypted by default and don't want to risk it flash Franco/ElementalX along with Gapps and ROM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ken.Adams For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ken.Adams Ad-Free
26th September 2016, 06:52 PM |#8  
OP Member

More
Quote:

QUOTE....
No, personal builds are just that: personal. Beans releases whenever he feels that the release is ready for the masses and if a bunch of personal builds are floating around, that tarnishes the Pure*Nexus*name.*

Is posting a Unofficial build forbidden by Pure Nexus team?..I didn't quite get you,please elaborate .
The Following User Says Thank You to Ken.Adams For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ken.Adams Ad-Free
26th September 2016, 06:53 PM |#9  
Flag Maryland
Thanks Meter: 221

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken.Adams

The default kernel? I haven't tried as I keep it encrypted (not file level encrypted) but if you want it to be decrypted by default and don't want to risk it flash Franco/ElementalX along with Gapps and ROM.

Thanks for quick reply. just want to make sure the steps...

flash rom, gapss, kernel and vendor.

this order should be fine right.

thanks again.
26th September 2016, 06:55 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 209

More
Quote:

Is posting a Unofficial build forbidden by Pure Nexus team?..I didn't quite get you,please elaborate .

yes, it is. if i were you, i would just delete this thread. it was already stated on the building pure nexus thread that it is forbidden to share it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RonnellTapawan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift RonnellTapawan Ad-Free
26th September 2016, 06:59 PM |#11  
Flag london

More
Quote:

Considering that the only pure Nexus build is by beanstown.. the only thread is by beanstown there are no unofficial pure Nexus builds... period.
And the fact that beanstown has provided the source for everyone to create there own private build...it has to stay private..he has stipulated that he doesn't want unofficial builds floating around...so out of respect for the developer u should remove this thread...

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dog121 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dog121 Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread