#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. * */
- Bar Code Scanner;
- Cloned App;
- Second Space;
- MI Drop;
- Image Editor;
- MI Cloud;
- Battery Saver.
- VOLTE doesn't work;
- Audio Effects settings FC;
- Quick Ball settings FC.
- Download the preparation ZIP and extract it;
- Put your cell in fastboot mode;
- If you are on Windows click on flash.bat, and on linux type in terminal ". flash.sh" (MUST have FASTBOOT installed);
- Download the last ROM Release;
- Push the file to your cell and reboot your cell in TWRP;
- Do an factory reset (If you are updating, just do an cache wipe);
- Flash the downloaded ROM (Don't flash GAPPS, these are included in the package);
- Reboot your cell (First boot can take up to 10 minutes).
- On setup wizard you may have ONE force close;
- Viper4Audio must be on Compatibility Mode;
- If you are an Android Beta Tester you must disable Google Play Services notifications.
Miui 8 Nexus 5X 2016/11/19, ROM for the LG Nexus 5X
Source Code: https://github.com/libnijunior/patchrom_bullhead
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
Based On: MIUI
Beta Release Date: 2016-11-19
Last Updated 2017-01-05