FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[KERNEL] Semaphore N5X 1.7.0

6,164 posts
Thanks Meter: 31,848
 
By stratosk, Recognized Developer on 7th August 2016, 09:41 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th July 2017, 07:40 AM |#231  
osm0sis's Avatar
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Halifax
Thanks Meter: 24,466
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stratosk

Sorry for the late response. I will search and send you the source as soon as I will return home.

No problem! Gave me time to work out a nice wrapper script and turn it into an AK2 injector zip.

https://basketbuild.com/filedl/devs?...AK2-signed.zip
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to osm0sis For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
6th July 2017, 08:18 PM |#232  
stratosk's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Thessaloniki
Thanks Meter: 31,848
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by osm0sis

No problem! Gave me time to work out a nice wrapper script and turn it into an AK2 injector zip.

https://basketbuild.com/filedl/devs?...AK2-signed.zip

Please find the source below.
Attached Files
File Type: c mpdfake.c - [Click for QR Code] (934 Bytes, 26 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to stratosk For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th July 2017, 11:51 PM |#233  
osm0sis's Avatar
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Halifax
Thanks Meter: 24,466
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stratosk

Please find the source below.

Thanks! Looks like I was really close back when I tried a year or so ago, but just messed up what it does with the read.
The Following User Says Thank You to osm0sis For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st September 2017, 05:56 PM |#234  
stratosk's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Thessaloniki
Thanks Meter: 31,848
 
Donate to Me
More
New version 1.6.0
- Merge latest Android changes for Oreo (OPR6.170623.013)
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to stratosk For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd September 2017, 03:51 AM |#235  
jimyiak's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Aigio
Thanks Meter: 103
 
More
Maybe a stupid question..but can i flash this on stock without root and without unlocked bootloader?don't really remember what happens if i flash it first and then lock the bootloader
2nd September 2017, 06:56 AM |#236  
AFK269's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ΘΕΣΣΑΛΟΝΙΚΗ
Thanks Meter: 120
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimyiak

Maybe a stupid question..but can i flash this on stock without root and without unlocked bootloader?don't really remember what happens if i flash it first and then lock the bootloader

No you can't flash it over locked bootloader. It will not boot after. Unlock the bootloader (but you will lose all your data) and then flash it .
3rd September 2017, 05:00 PM |#237  
kojak1989's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 145
 
More
kcal, backlight dimmer ?
3rd September 2017, 06:32 PM |#238  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 59
 
More
@stratosk Are your kernel builds using a 1000Hz tick rate? I was looking through your sources and it looks like the build config is still targeting Google's bullhead_defconfig instead of your semaphore_bullhead_defconfig.

https://github.com/stratosk/kernel_m...uild.config#L4
3rd September 2017, 08:01 PM |#239  
stratosk's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Thessaloniki
Thanks Meter: 31,848
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HesThatGuy

@stratosk Are your kernel builds using a 1000Hz tick rate? I was looking through your sources and it looks like the build config is still targeting Google's bullhead_defconfig instead of your semaphore_bullhead_defconfig.

https://github.com/stratosk/kernel_m...uild.config#L4

Yes, I use 1000Hz.
I use my own build script. Please check sbuild.sh file (in root tree)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stratosk For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th September 2017, 07:42 PM |#240  
stratosk's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Thessaloniki
Thanks Meter: 31,848
 
Donate to Me
More
New version 1.7.0
- Merge latest Android changes for Oreo (OPR4.170623.006)
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to stratosk For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes