FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] Official Omni Oreo [8.1.0]

3,566 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,780
 
By Gandalf, Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator on 29th November 2015, 02:30 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
30th November 2015, 07:12 AM |#11  
windows8k's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag asan korea
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
how to fix voLTE? it's not working on my device. CDMA LG U+ Telcome

나의 Nexus 5X 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄
30th November 2015, 07:39 AM |#12  
Gandalf's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 6,780
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by windows8k

how to fix voLTE? it's not working on my device. CDMA LG U+ Telcome

나의 Nexus 5X 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

i already posted that i removed some stuff that broke VoLTE, and that I will fix it and post a new build as soon as it's ready

Also, rather than post the same thing twice, please use the Edit post button next time
The Following User Says Thank You to Gandalf For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Gandalf Ad-Free
30th November 2015, 07:53 AM |#13  
Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalf

Did you flash supersu?

Also, something went horribly wrong with the r5/r26 merges and headphone audio is totally broken. I'm trying to figure out where the issue is coming from and what causes this so I can get it fixed and push a new build up ASAP.

I didn't see it in the OP so I did not. My fault! Waiting on fix for headphone audio.

Thanks gandalf!
30th November 2015, 11:41 AM |#14  
windows8k's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag asan korea
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalf

i already posted that i removed some stuff that broke VoLTE, and that I will fix it and post a new build as soon as it's ready

Also, rather than post the same thing twice, please use the Edit post button next time

Thank you

나의 SHV-E250L 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄
30th November 2015, 09:55 PM |#15  
Gandalf's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 6,780
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewcraze

I didn't see it in the OP so I did not. My fault! Waiting on fix for headphone audio.

Thanks gandalf!

I am building now with a potential fix..

ok, headphone audio fixed, and volte is back. posting in a few..

audio + volte fixed

omni-20151130-bullhead-HOMEMADE.zip NO ROOT
omni-20151130-bullhead-HOMEMADE.zip ROOT

If you want to root (flash SuperSU 2.52 beta), use the ROOT version, otherwise, if you DO NOT want to root, use the NO ROOT. Or whatever. It doesn't matter. But if you WANT ROOT you MUST flash the build labeled ROOT. IT IS NOT PRE-ROOTED, IT JUST ALLOWS ROOT.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gandalf For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Gandalf Ad-Free
1st December 2015, 03:28 AM |#16  
Tulsadiver's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,914
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalf

I am building now with a potential fix..

ok, headphone audio fixed, and volte is back. posting in a few..

audio + volte fixed

omni-20151130-bullhead-HOMEMADE.zip NO ROOT
omni-20151130-bullhead-HOMEMADE.zip ROOT

If you want to root (flash SuperSU 2.52 beta), use the ROOT version, otherwise, if you DO NOT want to root, use the NO ROOT. Or whatever. It doesn't matter. But if you WANT ROOT you MUST flash the build labeled ROOT. IT IS NOT PRE-ROOTED, IT JUST ALLOWS ROOT.

Is Omni deodexed?
1st December 2015, 04:18 AM |#17  
Gandalf's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 6,780
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulsadiver

Is Omni deodexed?

Yes and dexpreopt so it boots quite fast depending on which Gapps package you use (if any). With no gapps, it will boot less than 60 seconds, with gapps, well if you use banks maybe 2-3 minutes, opengapps stock packages, maybe 5-6 minutes depending.
1st December 2015, 04:50 AM |#18  
windows8k's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag asan korea
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Thank you 11/30 build test
Umm APN settings NO
Volte No fixed.
Korean telcome LTE/GSM CDMA LG U+.
GSM service No

나의 Nexus 5X 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄
Stock AOSP apn settings
GSM service On

Stock AOSP phone setting
1st December 2015, 07:38 AM |#19  
Gandalf's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 6,780
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulsadiver

Is Omni deodexed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by windows8k

Thank you 11/30 build test
Umm APN settings NO
Volte No fixed.
Korean telcome LTE/GSM CDMA LG U+.
GSM service No

나의 Nexus 5X 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄
Stock AOSP apn settings
GSM service On


Stock AOSP phone setting

ok it looks like you need to give me the APN settings for you carrier. I have never heard of this carrier so if you provide it, i'll add the APN in the next build.
1st December 2015, 07:44 AM |#20  
NOSTALGIA's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Cebu
Thanks Meter: 1,708
 
More
sorry for the late notice

added

[INDEX] LG NEXUS 5X Resources Compilation Roll-Up
The Following User Says Thank You to NOSTALGIA For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift NOSTALGIA Ad-Free
1st December 2015, 07:59 AM |#21  
windows8k's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag asan korea
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
APN settings files
Google Stock apn setting apns-conf.xml
System-etc
https://www.dropbox.com/s/q5dqbvl1mp...-conf.xml?dl=0

나의 Nexus 5X 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄
The Following User Says Thank You to windows8k For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift windows8k Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes