7th January 2016, 05:02 AM |#101  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Oeiras, Lisboa
Thanks Meter: 129,298

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron1017

Bought app from Play Store and donated some extra!
Does this setting persist through a reboot or do I have to reapply?
There a way we can choose the brightness profile in the FK app in the future? Brightness was too dim for me as well.

You have to re-apply, but I can add that option to FKUpdater for the next update.

What do you mean with brightness profile?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to franciscofranco For This Useful Post: [ View ]

7th January 2016, 06:13 AM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 167

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobby janow

There is something that is interfering with the fingerprint reader that is not exclusive to this kernel. I've had the issue on elemental and phasmos but not on stock. The Jolla kernel is fine too. I'm totally stock rooted with 2.66. Something is hanging it kernel side but not your fault.

Having no issues.

It was crapping out on me in cold weather yesterday but that's expected, because your fingers change.
The Following User Says Thank You to iPwn_ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iPwn_ Ad-Free
7th January 2016, 07:20 AM |#103  
Thanks Meter: 89

More
hey guys,

Anybody using FKL with cataclysm ?
I am stuck in booting process.

Edit: Done! had to flash latest SuperSU release
Thanks for the replies
7th January 2016, 07:29 AM |#104  
Flag Earth
Thanks Meter: 213

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vasili_defy

hey guys,

Read few pages back. Franco posted the correct method for kernel installation.
The Following User Says Thank You to Svid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Svid Ad-Free
7th January 2016, 07:29 AM |#105  
Flag Glasgow
Thanks Meter: 69

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vasili_defy

hey guys,

Running just fine here with both mate, double check you have installed Cataclysm correctly due to the new(ish) installation procedure maybe? All info is in that thread...

Sent from my Nexus 5X
The Following User Says Thank You to androidsnax For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift androidsnax Ad-Free
7th January 2016, 07:31 AM |#106  
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 160

More
@franciscofranco loving the kernel so far, was really hoping you'd be developing for the device when I purchased it. Always known of your work but never had a nexus phone. Just curious what ROM do you run when you flash the kernel? What would you recommend?
7th January 2016, 08:14 AM |#107  
Thanks Meter: 33

More
Reflashed it again using the same steps as before. Seems to work great this time. Guess something must have hiccuped last time.

Don't feel a big difference so far, scrolling seems smoother though. Read a lot of positive things about the kernel, so looking forward to running it for a while.

I also got the paid Franco app. But does it actually do much? For an average user, most options seem quite "useless", no? Nice and simple way to support a (seemingly) awesome dev, but other than that, I seem to miss the actual benefit of the app?
7th January 2016, 09:55 AM |#108  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by franciscofranco

What do you mean with brightness profile?

Table that links various light sensor readings to corresponding brightness levels.

The adaptive brightness on the 5x is terrible, for me it is constantly switching around even thought I'm sitting at the table with no movement or light change, so annoying.
7th January 2016, 09:55 AM |#109  
Flag Firenze ( Florence )
Thanks Meter: 688

Donate to Me
More
Really happy to see you here ,Franco!
Only have a question before to try your kernel.. My screen tend to yellow and with elementalx kernel I have the possibility to adjust every color parameter.. Are also your kernel+app able to do that ?
Thanks
7th January 2016, 10:10 AM |#110  
Quote:
Originally Posted by erto90

Really happy to see you here ,Franco!
Only have a question before to try your kernel.. My screen tend to yellow and with elementalx kernel I have the possibility to adjust every color parameter.. Are also your kernel+app able to do that ?
Thanks

Yes.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to PiousInquisitor For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PiousInquisitor Ad-Free
7th January 2016, 10:19 AM |#111  
Thanks Meter: 643

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by david.degraw54

@franciscofranco loving the kernel so far, was really hoping you'd be developing for the device when I purchased it. Always known of your work but never had a nexus phone. Just curious what ROM do you run when you flash the kernel? What would you recommend?

Look at Post #73, Page 8.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)