FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[KERNEL][N5X] FrancoKernel ⚡️- r57 - 9th May - Oreo

23,376 posts
Thanks Meter: 128,811
 
Post Reply Email Thread
11th May 2018, 07:29 PM |#3761  
Junior Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by franciscofranco

@jcmm11 did it work?

I'll check SMB in couple when I wake up.

Edit: vers=1.0 works, 2.0/2.1/3.0 returns Invalid argument
Edit 2: never mind, reflashed and working now. Thanks!
Edit 3: ip6tables nat table is there as well..
 
 
12th May 2018, 12:10 AM |#3762  
franciscofranco's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Oeiras, Lisboa
Thanks Meter: 128,811
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky89

I'll check SMB in couple when I wake up.

Edit: vers=1.0 works, 2.0/2.1/3.0 returns Invalid argument
Edit 2: never mind, reflashed and working now. Thanks!
Edit 3: ip6tables nat table is there as well..

Awesome
The Following User Says Thank You to franciscofranco For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th May 2018, 12:11 AM |#3763  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,322
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by franciscofranco

@jcmm11 did it work?

Been too busy to try. Will try this evening and let you know. (Pretty sure it will)
12th May 2018, 02:14 PM |#3764  
franciscofranco's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Oeiras, Lisboa
Thanks Meter: 128,811
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmm11

Been too busy to try. Will try this evening and let you know. (Pretty sure it will)

Thanks in advance.
12th May 2018, 03:40 PM |#3765  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,322
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by franciscofranco

Thanks in advance.

I'm not getting that error any more. Might have some other issues but it's been a while since I played with iptables so I might be doing something wrong. Need to test a bit more. The config appears to be working though, so thanks. smb2 was more for other people (since I was asking for config changes anyway). I don't, currently, have anything to test that with - but based on previous response seems to be working fine.
Thanks very much - it's greatly appreciated.

Edit: it's definitely working. I was missing a parameter to list the correct rule set.
14th May 2018, 01:58 AM |#3766  
franciscofranco's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Oeiras, Lisboa
Thanks Meter: 128,811
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmm11

I'm not getting that error any more. Might have some other issues but it's been a while since I played with iptables so I might be doing something wrong. Need to test a bit more. The config appears to be working though, so thanks. smb2 was more for other people (since I was asking for config changes anyway). I don't, currently, have anything to test that with - but based on previous response seems to be working fine.
Thanks very much - it's greatly appreciated.

Edit: it's definitely working. I was missing a parameter to list the correct rule set.

Awesome.
The Following User Says Thank You to franciscofranco For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th May 2018, 07:45 AM |#3767  
dodjob's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Maxhütte-Haidhof
Thanks Meter: 97
 
More
Hey there,
Just a little follow up to my compatibility problem with Francokernel and VFX-magisk (any version) on lineage 15
So I solved it 😇😊✌️
I was flashing the kernel before magisk. And this was somehow breaking things up. I just changed the flash order to ROM + gapps + magisk and then kernel and now, all is f###! flying with BASS 😇✌️
Hope it helps anybody having the same problem ( even if I felt I was the only one in this case 🙈😂😂☝️)
Have a nice F##! Friday!
Grüß!
H.
The Following User Says Thank You to dodjob For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dodjob Ad-Free
21st May 2018, 09:21 AM |#3768  
ironmaskusa's Avatar
Senior Member
Richmond, VA
Thanks Meter: 110
 
Donate to Me
More
So far so good on 8.1! You've always out done yourself Fransisco 😁
The Following User Says Thank You to ironmaskusa For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ironmaskusa Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes