2nd February 2016, 08:24 PM |#501  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Oeiras, Lisboa
Thanks Meter: 128,802

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by papayayoghurt

Which value do you use at haptic feedback = vibration? 11 is stock and that's really low...

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5X mit Tapatalk

It goes from 0 to 100. I use 11, the default is ridiculously high and the phone vibrates like an earthquake. Just use whatever you like the most, no one will know what's your preference.

2nd February 2016, 08:26 PM |#502  
Flag Velden am Wörthersee
Thanks Meter: 663

Donate to Me
More
I don't really feel my phone at 11, now i use 45, which is a bit loud if it's quiet, but at least i can feel it...

Nexus 5's stock value was 63, another scale?

Are you thinking about the possibility to test vibration just in your app?
2nd February 2016, 08:39 PM |#503  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 4,182

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by papayayoghurt

I don't really feel my phone at 11, now i use 45, which is a bit loud if it's quiet, but at least i can feel it...

Nexus 5's stock value was 63, another scale?

Are you thinking about the possibility to test vibration just in your app?

5X stock is 33, Franco default is 11. I use stock 33 myself, but like Franco said use whatever meets your needs.
2nd February 2016, 09:39 PM |#504  
Thanks Meter: 52

More
First of all, thank you very much for your efforts and your contributions to the Nexus Family. The value of my Nexus devices increases rapidly as soon as I flash your kernel. Muito obrigado!

I´ve stumbled upon another Kernel-Developer who implemented this into his own kernel:

- wlan: qcacld-2.0: Get LA.BF64.1.2.9 from caf (No Wi-Fi issues/No slow Wi-Fi/No disconnection)

Is there any chance you could implement this too? I really don't want to switch a kernel that is overloaded with "features" I don't really need and want to stay with yours.
2nd February 2016, 10:33 PM |#505  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Oeiras, Lisboa

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by doree

First of all, thank you very much for your efforts and your contributions to the Nexus Family. The value of my Nexus devices increases rapidly as soon as I flash your kernel. Muito obrigado!

I´ve stumbled upon another Kernel-Developer who implemented this into his own kernel:

- wlan: qcacld-2.0: Get LA.BF64.1.2.9 from caf (No Wi-Fi issues/No slow Wi-Fi/No disconnection)

Is there any chance you could implement this too? I really don't want to switch a kernel that is overloaded with "features" I don't really need and want to stay with yours.

Questions: how can he claim no wifi issues, no slow wi-fi and no disconnection? Stock works exactly like that. The qcacld subsystem is ridiculously huge, there's probably not a single person outside that team that understands those drivers.

That said, can you link me to the commit? I think I'd rather stay with the stock wlan drivers, I'm sure Google will update them on the next release.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to franciscofranco For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd February 2016, 08:54 AM |#506  
Thanks Meter: 88

More
Hi all, could you tel me how to change the haptic feedback value.
Thanks

Envoyé de mon Nexus 5X en utilisant Tapatalk
3rd February 2016, 08:55 AM |#507  
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Mesa, AZ
Thanks Meter: 44,025

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tebra

Hi all, could you tel me how to change the haptic feedback value.
Thanks

Envoyé de mon Nexus 5X en utilisant Tapatalk

Use the FKUpdater app that is available on the Play Store (you may be able to use Kernel Adiutor but Franco's app is too good to pass up).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nathanchance For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd February 2016, 12:30 PM |#508  
Thanks Meter: 1,518

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanchance

Use the FKUpdater app that is available on the Play Store (you may be able to use Kernel Adiutor but Franco's app is too good to pass up).

Yes, fkupdater is a great app and well worth the price. I've had it for quite some time now. The only issue I have with it is color control. I can't seem to figure out how to change rbg on it. As for kernel adiutor vibration control is under the misc tab.
3rd February 2016, 01:40 PM |#509  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Oeiras, Lisboa

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobby janow

Yes, fkupdater is a great app and well worth the price. I've had it for quite some time now. The only issue I have with it is color control. I can't seem to figure out how to change rbg on it. As for kernel adiutor vibration control is under the misc tab.

How? Just move the sliders. Or is it something else I'm missing?
3rd February 2016, 02:38 PM |#510  
Thanks Meter: 1,518

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by franciscofranco

How? Just move the sliders. Or is it something else I'm missing?

Haha, I missed the fact of the double tap on RGB adjustments which opens up the rgb sliders. I scrolled up and down and just missed that. Thanks.

edit: Ya killin' me. I mean when you open up the colors tab (one tap) you need to slide the toggle over then tap again to open the sliders. (second tap) haha, forget it. I got it now. Works great as does r-5.
3rd February 2016, 04:34 PM |#511  
Flag Soliera
Thanks Meter: 498

Donate to Me
More
@franciscofranco This is new kernel_msm android branch for N5X with latest release 4.4.22.081.1 msm8992 LA.BF64.1.2.9
https://github.com/android/kernel_ms...mallow-mr1-eas
Enjoy my friend
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)