Tempered Glass Screen Protectors?

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi All -

When we manufacture intelliGLASS PRO for the Nexus 6, we apply adhesive the to entire back of the screen protector. If anybody receives one that does not have a full layer of adhesive on the back please let us know at support@intelliARMOR.com we will be sure to take care of you.

Also, just a heads up, it's common for there to be a thin area along each edge that can take 24 to 48 hours before fully adhering. It can sometimes take some time for the silicone adhesive to fully bond within this area due to the curvature of the screen.

Thanks!
    intelliARMOR

Looks like I have to make-good on this. I heard back from our product manager and it turns out I was mistaken. Because the Nexus 6 had rounded edges around the perimeter of the device, the is a small area along the top camera and speaker that doesn't have adhesive. This was done on purpose because of issues with adhesion where the edge starts to taper down in this area.

We add additional silicone adhesive on the back of the intelliGLASS PRO to ensure that it adheres, however sometimes it takes 24 to 48 hours for the adhesive to completely bond with a phone, which is why some might experience a temporary halo.

Our philosophy here at intelliARMOR is we're not happy unless your happy. If you experience any problems or are not happy with intelliGLASS PRO for the Nexus 6 just send us a note at support@intelliARMOR.com and we will be sure to take care of you.

Thanks!
    intelliARMOR
    intelliGLASS PRO

Hi All -

You have all been a great source of info while we reworked the design of our Nexus 6 intelliGLASS. I know it was a wait but we just released our intelliGLASS PRO for Nexus 6 and have setup a special coupon for XDA members. If you enter intelliPRO when checking out at the intelliARMOR website you will save 20% off our new Nexus 6 intelliGLASS screen protector. (if already purchased one just us know and we'll refund you 20% as well).

Thanks guys!
    intelliARMOR
    Guys I think I may have a fix for everyone out there I just stumbled across this has my proximity sensor was not working either until now. What you want to do is go into accessibility under settings and check power button to end call . Somehow when I check this my proximity sensor started working correctly again also after that I unchecked it so put it back to normal and it is still working flawlessly. I believe when you check that it recalibrates the sensor. So could someone else please check this and see if it works for them.. ( I wish I would have discovered this before I lifted up my screen protector like 10 times and messed up most of the edges smh.... )

Also if you do not have anyone to call to check to see if it is working you can use this app

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tigermonster.proxfinder

Just got my jelly comb.
    Yeah after 8 different screen protectors I'm beginning to think it will be a while before we get a good one.
    This is honestly the first launch phone I have where not one company has gotten any kind or screen protection right.
    I was gonna use it and thought the same thing till I found out it messes with the proximity sensor
    I received the Jelly Comb today, really disappointed
    I also picked this up today. However, my proximity sensor stopped working.

Could one of you try the fix above and see if it works for you.... Assuming you still have a TG protector on
    EZGuardz Review >>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKd2aTK1ZNs

This screen protector is almost perfect! I definitely recommend

Hi Res Photos:
    2ijmfc.jpg

260z8ys.jpg

a0jmsz.jpg

110hmyx.jpg

33le58o.jpg

2ccui5f.jpg

15dp4ep.jpg

2v9uhdi.jpg
    here you guys go, perfect install no halos or anything fits great, all spigen cases will work I showed off my ultra hybrid but also have the neo and slim and both work perfect. sp has a nice gap so that all the cases I have work on it no screen lifting like the nillkin sp. intelliarmor killed it with this screen protector.