FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

AOSIP 9.0 shamu

185 posts
Thanks Meter: 259
 
By AmirHRC, Senior Member on 28th June 2019, 05:21 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello everyone I managed to build Aosip 9.0 rom for our shamu but the build need some work when I flashed my build I get bootloop so DON'T FLASH IT please only if you know how to help me fix this probleme

DOWNLOAD LINK :
https://mega.nz/#!DmZwEAwJ!mkwTswDba...m5aAb6-qmKYvvU

DMESG LOG TXT LINK :
https://gist.github.com/RinGooDz/605...dmesg-bootloop

@electroshmok told me that the probleme from the dmesg log txt is here :

[ 2.770511] init: Command 'start configstore-hal-1-0' action=late-fs (/init.shamu.rc:72) took 0ms and failed: service configstore-hal-1-0 not found
[ 2.770577] init: Command 'start gralloc-2-0' action=late-fs (/init.shamu.rc:73) took 0ms and failed: service gralloc-2-0 not found

so please to all developers and all who know how to fix this can you please help

- this rom still doesn't boot up so please don't flash it -

help please my first build i tried to fix this myself but this strong for me I'm new to android development @camcory @nitin.chobhe @Wajdi Muhtadi @Neo

Rom source :
https://github.com/AOSiP

Device tree code :
https://github.com/RinGooDz/AOSIP-De...-for-shamu.git

Kernel tree is from Nitrogen os without any changes : https://github.com/nitrogen-os-devic...moto_shamu.git

Vendor tree is also from Nitrogen os without any changes :
https://github.com/nitrogen-os-devic...r_motorola.git
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AmirHRC For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AmirHRC Ad-Free
28th June 2019, 05:36 AM |#2  
nitin.chobhe's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 18,168
 
Donate to Me
More
You should add the github links for ROM source, your device, kernel, vendor trees.

Nitin
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nitin.chobhe For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nitin.chobhe Ad-Free
28th June 2019, 05:42 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 259
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitin.chobhe

You should add the github links for ROM source, your device, kernel, vendor trees.

Nitin

I will do it now sir
28th June 2019, 06:36 AM |#4  
Elektroschmock's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Winnenden
Thanks Meter: 3,788
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmirHRC

help please my first build i tried to fix this myself but this strong for me I'm new to android development

Perhaps you should do something easier then porting a ROM if you have no experience/skill in doing that.
Judging from your past endeavours this is probably going to lead nowhere if you don't start trying to understand the code and how stuff works.

I can help, but I won't port the ROM for you as I have zero interest in another short lived ROM for shamu.
So as long as you're not going to do serious development with proper links to code and doing own work please refrain from asking me stuff and mentioning me in your threads.
The Following User Says Thank You to Elektroschmock For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th June 2019, 06:44 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 259
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektroschmock

Perhaps you should do something easier then porting a ROM if you have no experience/skill in doing that.
Judging from your past endeavours this is probably going to lead nowhere if you don't start trying to understand the code and how stuff works.

I can help, but I won't port the ROM for you as I have zero interest in another short lived ROM for shamu.
So as long as you're not going to do serious development with proper links to code and doing own work please refrain from asking me stuff and mentioning me in your threads.

you also start from zero bro okey so don't be so serious like this everyone start like this and android development doesn't need a lot of code I managed to build the rom but its stuck at the bootanimation i tried to fix the probleme myself but no success so you will not help okey and its not a shorten lived rom belive me this is my first time building and ineed help from experienced developers like nitin and you if you don't wanna help me its okey but don't broken me
28th June 2019, 06:50 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 259
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitin.chobhe

You should add the github links for ROM source, your device, kernel, vendor trees.

Nitin

sir here you go

Rom source :
https://github.com/AOSiP

Device tree code :
https://github.com/RinGooDz/AOSIP-De...-for-shamu.git

Kernel tree is from Nitrogen os without any changes : https://github.com/nitrogen-os-devic...moto_shamu.git

Vendor tree is also from Nitrogen os without any changes :
https://github.com/nitrogen-os-devic...r_motorola.git
28th June 2019, 07:20 AM |#7  
Elektroschmock's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Winnenden
Thanks Meter: 3,788
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmirHRC

you also start from zero bro okey so don't be so serious like this everyone start like this and android development doesn't need a lot of code I managed to build the rom but its stuck at the bootanimation i tried to fix the probleme myself but no success so you will not help okey and its not a shorten life rom belive me this is my first time building and ineed help from experienced developers like nitin and you if you don't wanna help me its okey but don't broken me

First of all I'm not your bro!
Of course I started at zero. I started as translator for CyanogenMod. Then I learned how to compile stuff, do smaller changes, maintain a already brought up ROM and then finally port Android 8 and 9 for shamu.
I had a lot of people which I could ask for help, but usually I only asked them if I didn't make any progress for days.

You on the other hand try to start on 100 % that is not very promissing to be a success.

I said short lived ROM because I saw a lot of people come and go and most of them were not very persitent.
I never said that I don't want to help at all. I usually try to be helpfull ( I guess some of the other devs know it), but I want to see some efforts from the one who is asking for help.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elektroschmock For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th June 2019, 07:26 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 259
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektroschmock

First of all I'm not your bro!
Of course I started at zero. I started as translator for CyanogenMod. Then I learned how to compile stuff, do smaller changes, maintain a already brought up ROM and then finally port Android 8 and 9 for shamu.
I had a lot of people which I could ask for help, but usually I only asked them if I didn't make any progress for days.

You on the other hand try to start on 100 % that is not very promissing to be a success.

I said short lived ROM because I saw a lot of people come and go and most of them were not very persitent.
I never said that I don't want to help at all. I usually try to be helpfull ( I guess some of the other devs know it), but I want to see some efforts from the one who is asking for help.

i did efforts the past 3 day I was trying to fix this but no success if I didn't try I will not tell you help me and you don't want its okey just don't tell me you cant or something like this its my first time and I did what ican to fix this but no success
28th June 2019, 07:33 AM |#9  
Elektroschmock's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Winnenden
Thanks Meter: 3,788
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmirHRC

i did efforts the past 3 day I was trying to fix this but no success if I didn't try I will not tell you help me and you don't want its okey just don't tell me you cant or something like this if you can help me help me its my first time and I did what ican to fix this but no success

Okay then one Protip from me: You are using a Android O device tree. You are lacking about 50 of my commits to be even bootable on P.

Starting around here: https://github.com/LineageOS/android...51c1e13a62+104
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elektroschmock For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th June 2019, 07:46 AM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 259
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektroschmock

Okay then one Protip from me: You are using a Android O device tree. You are lacking about 50 of my commits to be even bootable on P.

Starting around here: https://github.com/LineageOS/android...51c1e13a62+104

thank you sir I will start working now thank you very much
sorry for all this I'm still learning and learning from developer like you its amazing
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AmirHRC For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AmirHRC Ad-Free
1st July 2019, 08:18 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 259
 
More
hello every one no luck with aosip but ifinished building havoc os 9.0 the build run smooth but I have some problems when try to make call the phone make system ui reboot iwill try to fix it now if someone can help please help

and also the rom compiled without bootanimation

so give me some time iwill post it as soon as i fix those
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AmirHRC For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AmirHRC Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes