- You flash at your own risk but it was fine for me
- IM not responsible if your device bricks!
- Check MD5 Sums or wait for the OTA!
- I dont recommend using this on a 5.0.x ROM. I would only use on 5.1.
- You can do what you want with these files but please give credit where it is due.
- Bootloader: moto-apq8084-71.08 (sha-32B8854, 2014-12-09 14:00:26)
- Baseband: D4.0-9625-02.95
- Boot.img: 3.10.40-geec2459
The boot.img has the following features built in
- Removed lines that block root
- Can be used un-encrypted
- Has init.d support if your ROM has it (untested).
- This boot.img should only be used on stock based 5.1 ROM's!
- Place either file you choose to use on your storage
- Reboot to TWRP recovery and flash like any other file.
- @DroidOnRoids for the OTA zip.