Originally Posted by IINexusII
Here's one for LYZ28E
Doesnt take a genius to mode the boot.img
- Extract the Android Image Kitchen zip i uploaded in this post
- drag in the boot.img file you wish to modify onto the unpackimg.bat file
- you should get a command window pop up, it should say succesfull and you will get a few folders added.
- open the ramdisk folder and open the fstab.shamu file using notepad++
- search for forceencrypt and replace it with encryptable. there should be only one case where this exists.
- save the file, go back to the root of the image kitchen folder, and run the repackimg.bat file.
- you should get a new boot.img build called image-new.img, you can use this now to flash on your device
Thanks for the links and info. I was wondering how to modify the boot image myself, since no one really had a confirmed non encrypting boot for this build.
Does android image kitchen work on Mac or Linux platforms? I don't have any PCs running Windows OS.