[Kernel][CM/AOSP][5.1.X/M][06 Dec] PwnKernel - Pwn The Networks - Base Franco/Despair

Search This thread

UbzyHD

Apr 18, 2016
Request to add a kernel patch from DriveDroid thread

Is it possible if you could add this patch

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2196707
(Scroll to where it says get the patches here)

to the kernel, i think it would be perfect as Kali NetHunter comes bundled with DriveDroid and it would be nice to have cd-rom emulation support instead of just USB (which is what the patch does)

Thanks

Reactions: elite-NSX

elite-NSX

Feb 11, 2015
DEFACE-DEFACE
Add support for ViPER4android

I noticed uve havnt been active with kernel updates but on the off chance that u have time could u add support / kernel patch 4 viper4android on both L / M builds jus the latest build wood b fine and mayb c what the post b4 mine bout drivedroid is all bout plz and thank

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

1 Question:
1)Does it support Multisystem(kexec hardboot patch)

Yes it does

---------- Post added at 09:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

Oh and mayb OC GPU?? 4 gaming of course ps1 and PSP emu.

christianpeso

Sep 20, 2007
I noticed uve havnt been active with kernel updates but on the off chance that u have time could u add support / kernel patch 4 viper4android on both L / M builds jus the latest build wood b fine and mayb c what the post b4 mine bout drivedroid is all bout plz and thank

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

Yes it does

---------- Post added at 09:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

Oh and mayb OC GPU?? 4 gaming of course ps1 and PSP emu.

To be honest, this kernel is not made for the things you are requesting. I would recommend you use another kernel that already has these features as their are plenty out there. This kernel is made for pen testing and hacking, not gaming and playing music.

elite-NSX

Feb 11, 2015
DEFACE-DEFACE
To be honest, this kernel is not 3made for the things you are requesting. I would recommend you use another kernel that already has these features as their are plenty out there. This kernel is made for pen testing and hacking, not gaming and playing music.

Wouldn't u want a kernel that u can pen test, hack, and game while listening to high quality music thx 4 ur personal opinion
Was not rlly needed the CPU is OC so y not the GPU and now that I think bout it the OCed GPU would help wit vnc hook wit Kali linux

elite-NSX

Feb 11, 2015
DEFACE-DEFACE
i know u requested no kernel requests but i would b willing to mak a donation for Viper4android patch/support and more GPU frequencies jus 4 marshmallow/ cm13 kernel tho

Last edited:

ironmaskusa

Jul 25, 2011
USA
Will there be a kernel update for 7.1.1? My apologies if this has already been mentioned.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

DragonHunt3r

Aug 1, 2012
Hi all, It's been a while, I haven't gotten any notifications strangely and kind of forgot about this thread
Reason I haven't updated this thread/kernel in a while because the fork didn't update as well

Will there be a kernel update for 7.1.1? My apologies if this has already been mentioned.

No one has asked for it yet, I could look at that

i know u requested no kernel requests but i would b willing to mak a donation for Viper4android patch/support and more GPU frequencies jus 4 marshmallow/ cm13 kernel tho
Provide me the patches and I'll see what I can do for viper
And if you really want to OC your phone go with a other kernel or whatever, you're better off buying a better phone lol

Reactions: christianpeso

ironmaskusa

Jul 25, 2011
USA
Just wondering if you decided to build a 7.1.X version of this kernel yet?

elite-NSX

Feb 11, 2015
DEFACE-DEFACE
Last edited:
Reactions: duttyend

elite-NSX

Feb 11, 2015
DEFACE-DEFACE
so i got viper running wit the lastest build for cm13 without edits to ur kernel but itll only run in compatible mode which is great not as good as normal mode tho which lets viper run all the time editing evry piece of audio not jus music/video apks that hav a equalazier settings shortcut

i com to u now wit a device request i was wondering if u would hav time to port this entire kernel to another device just the CM13/MM build the device is the New Shield Tablet K1 model sb-na-wf

i no its alot of work but nothing is happening on that device forum and i think you could rock the house there i could test evry build for u, pull logcats, dmesg sysFS w/e u need

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Let me introduce you to a new kernel, PwnKernel, Finally a kernel to Pwn Wifi Networks

Just to let you know that, whatever you do with the Kernel/Attacking is your own responsibility
    If cats are starting to attack you and break your wifi dongle it's all your fault

Flashing a kernel is your own responsibility, if your music stops playing it's not my fault

I am doing this in my free time, I will gather whatever performance tweaks I can find.
    Please don't request complete features as I won't implement those, just performance tweaks

Features Android 6.0 (M):
    • Android M is based on Despair Kernel (Branch: CFS-test)
    • Compiled with UberToolChain 6.0
    • Gzip Compression
    • Packet Injection Supported
    • Monitor Mode Supported
    • AirCrack-Ng suite is working
    • Supports multiple Monitor Modes at once (mon0, mon1, mon2....)
    • Keyboard HID, Be a phone, talk like a keyboard (e.g. USB Rubber Ducky) (Needs to be tested)
    • All other features which are currently available in Despair Kernel [CFS]
    • CPU Governors: blu_active, depair, zzmoove, elementalx, hellsactive, interactive, conservative, ondemand, userspace, powersave, performance
    • Hotplugs: MPDecision, IntelliPlug, Mako Hotplug, Bricked Hotplug, Zen Decision
    • Extra features: Z-RAM, CPU Boost
    • If you want to get rid of the Boot Warning, Flash this (http://xdaforums.com/nexus-6/development/fix-fed-patcher-forceencrypt-disable-t3203867)

Features Android 5.1.X:
    • Android 5.1.X is based on Franco's Kernel
    • Compiled with SaberMod 4.9.2
    • Gzip Compression
    • Packet Injection Supported
    • Monitor Mode Supported
    • AirCrack-Ng suite is working
    • Supports multiple Monitor Modes at once (mon0, mon1, mon2....)
    • Keyboard HID, Be a phone, talk like a keyboard (e.g. USB Rubber Ducky)
    • All other features which are currently available in Franco's Kernel

Support for the following devices
    • TP-LINK TL-WN722N (Confirmed Working)
    • Linksys WUSB600N (Confirmed Working)
    • ALFA Network AWUS036NEH (Confirmed Working)
    • TP-LINK TL-WN725N V1 & V2 (Might work, you'd have to rely on users to confirm it)
    • ALFA Network AWUS036H (Might work, you'd have to rely on users to confirm it)
    • ALFA AWUS036NHR (Confirmed working by papikev)

How to install:
    Download The Kernel
    Go into your custom recovery
    Flash the zip and you're good to go :cowboy:

github.png

Source: https://github.com/AnguisCaptor/PwnKernel_Shamu
    M Source: https://github.com/AnguisCaptor/PwnKernel_Shamu_M

Tested with the following roms:
    Android 5.1 AOSP Euphoria
    Android 5.1 CM Resurrection Remix
    Android 6.0 (M) - JDX 3.0.4
    Android 6.0 (M) - The Pure Nexus Project

How to use it
    Plugin the usb dongle

So you got Linux Deploy working and you SSH'd into your distro ? good job!
    You might want to install now the goodies and getting some good fun
    There are loads of tutorials on google for Linux Deploy out there...

Want to verify it's working ? simply do "lsusb" or do "iwconfig" and see if wlan1 is available, if you see wlan1 on your phone that means it's working :cool:

Code:
    sudo -i
    apt-get install aircrack-ng
    apt-get install mdk3
    apt-get install reaver
    apt-get install wifite
    apt-get install fruitywifi

Now you're able to use your favorite tools :laugh:

Why would you want to install this kernel ?
    This kernel is meant for people who wants to have their usb wifi dongle working in android
    Not only that you would be able to put the wifi dongle in monitor mode and packet sniff all the packets in the air
    You could kick people off the network/Internet even if you're not connected to the Access Point
    You could crack and attack their Access Point by attacking WEP, WPA, WPA2, WPS etc...
    If you always wanted +2 wifi's at the same time you're able to
    No more need for a laptop, just a phone to be more mobile
    Tested it in Kali Linux and it works fine and fast

And why more ? It just looks super awesome THAT'S WHY :laugh:
    e034f733d0.jpg

Big Thanks to for making this possible:
    franciscofranco - For his awesome kernel :D ( http://xdaforums.com/nexus-6/orig-development/kernel-franco-kernel-r1-t2987173 )
    chiragkrishna - For his KaliPwn Tutorial
    DespairFactor - For his awesome Despair Kernel

XDA:DevDB Information
    PwnKernel, Kernel for the Nexus 6

Contributors
    DragonHunt3r
    Source Code: https://github.com/AnguisCaptor/PwnKernel_Shamu

Kernel Special Features: Packet Injection, Monitor Mode, AirCrack-ng, Kali Linux

Version Information

Created 2015-02-02
    Last Updated 2015-12-06
    PwnKernel is Back!

Good news folks, Got permission from Franco to use his kernel from now on :D
    And even better news! Cyanogen Mod users were left in the cold for PwnKernel... Not anymore! CM users can now also use PwnKernel :laugh:

Checkout the Download section and have fun flashing ^.^
    Well folks, the new version is up!
    Fetched changes from upstream, merged with Despair Kernel r35

Some extra goodies ;)
    CPU Governors: blu_active, depair, zzmoove, elementalx, hellsactive, interactive, conservative, ondemand, userspace, powersave, performance
    Hotplugs: MPDecision, IntelliPlug, Mako Hotplug, Bricked Hotplug, Zen Decision
    Extra features: Z-RAM, CPU Boost
    DragonHunt3r, did you actually test the functionality on the N6? I've searched around lots, and it appears that Kali is only most recently available for the N5 and N7 - nothing for the N6. Thanks!
    I always test if the kernel works, I have a nexus 6 myself and it works fine, I use Linux Deploy, so you can run kali, ubuntu etc :D

Out of the devices supported, could you recommend one? I'm about to buy a dongle...
    The ALFA Network AWUS036NEH is a low powered device and does a good job, it's having a better signal then the other dongles I support
    When using the TP-LINK TL-WN722N I noticed there the power usage was alot more, as I kept plugging in more dongles on a usb hub the TP-LINK TL-WN722N usually didn't even light on when too many dongles were plugged in

Do you see adding USB OTG support , ExFat, and NTFS to the kernel?
    I either have to wait and see if eng.stk will add it, it probably works already, not tested yet as I mostly use Total Commander for this stuff

Is the "Linksys WUSB600N" Version 1 or Version 2?
    the WUSB600n has two version 1 been rare and old and the V2 the mos common. Witch one did you test it on?
    Thanks for the code and hard work!
    OH sorry, this is about the Version 2 :)

You could try changing your governer from Conservative to Blu_active. The default governer is Conservative which was damn slow for me.
    Yeah so weird that governor was slow for me aswell when being completely on a stock rom :rolleyes:
    I just compiled a new version and fixed up that prepare_work issue, thanks :)
    Fetched Depair's changes so it's now R56
    I'm currently on stock so I can't really test it out atm, can some one report back and tell me if it works for you

Sorry for the long wait :/