[ROM][3/13/15] Stock Rooted 5.1 - LMY47D - Root, Busybox, init.d, decrypted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

bigant262

May 12, 2009
Anyone know of a mod that you can get the volume keys to skip tracks when the screen is off?

treIII

Jul 10, 2012
Google Pixel 5
Google Pixel 6
I think a lot of mods broke when 5.1 was released. I tried a battery mod and it broke my system ui. So make sure you have a back up before you try any.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

oldmacnut

Jul 12, 2010
With 5.1 can I still do the database hack to get unlimited/unmonitored tehtering from Tmobile like I do now with 5.02?. Its not that I am using 100GB a month of data ( I know this can be a sensitive subject here) but if I need 10GB of tethering in any given month then I at least know my ability is there... That is the only reason I am still on 5.02 at the moment.

Derekwolfee

Feb 29, 2012
Is everything included in the zip? or do we have to flash the radio and boot separate and if so.. in what order do we flash them?

Reactions: kenpen

rsohne

Mar 4, 2007
Well, I hit my first problem. When I place a phone call the screen goes black and the only way to get out of this is to reboot the device. Anyone else experiencing this?

MrStig91

May 11, 2013
Bismarck
Just tested and no problem here. Making phone calls just fine and screen doesn't go black. Flashed the ROM, radio, boot.IMG, and the newest Franco kernel.

PaRaNoidNeM

Mar 14, 2013
I'm currently running Stock 5.0.1 rooted on my phone. Can I dirty flash this rom, or do I need to do a clean flash?

The Race To Die

I'm currently running Stock 5.0.1 rooted on my phone. Can I dirty flash this rom, or do I need to do a clean flash?
Just did this, seems to be running fine, but haven't really tested anything. Wiped dalvik and cache, flashed radios and bootloader, flashed ROM and then flashed superSU. I was and am still encrypted though, have to check into that. Haven't flashed anything since being on the Galaxy Nexus so I'm a little rusty and need to read up more on unencrypting.

Sent from my Nexus 6

Reactions: rgraville
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well here it is... Android 5.1 in all its stock glory!

5.1.png

Preface
    • Stock Rooted... Busybox and init.d support already built for you!
    • This is based 100% on the stock Google image!
    • You can get the radio and bootloader from HERE!

Features
    • Stock