FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[rom] [shamu] crDroid 5 (unofficial) (Pie 9.x)

846 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,234

By transi1, Senior Member on 4th March 2019, 05:46 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
logo
Based on LineageOS with extra goodies.

This is a free AOSP / CyanogenMod Android based ROM bringing a lot of custom features ported from AOSPA, SlimRoms, OmniRom and many others great roms out there
crDroid brings what Android have of most advanced in terms of customization and stability.

Enjoy!

Contributors
transi
ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie

Version Information
Source: https://github.com/crdroidandroid

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/tq8edreuj1zae/shamu
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to transi1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift transi1 Ad-Free

5th March 2019, 10:26 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
nice,thanks for your hark work
The Following User Says Thank You to hasitCN For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hasitCN Ad-Free
5th March 2019, 01:01 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Could someone please share the screenshots of the Rom? Eg. Home screen, about phone, recent apps etc. And share if it's smooth... Thanks in advance!
5th March 2019, 10:05 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
tested, some system app FC ,But does not affect the use
5th March 2019, 10:25 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Very nice firmware. It works stably. A lot of features. Many thanks to the developers.
Here are some screenshots.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?...cI628FXlg1QBSI
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tuldon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tuldon Ad-Free
6th March 2019, 01:34 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Very rock solid ROM. Stable and smooth. I am enjoying it. Pls will you add PIXEL reduction settings as it helps greatly in battery life. Thank you so much for your work.
The Following User Says Thank You to Molda45 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Molda45 Ad-Free
6th March 2019, 10:53 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 138

More
Well am amazed that this rom still didn't get top rated among all other pie roms for shamu ! It is absolutely fantastic with all this crazy bunch of customizations . Thank you

Just one question .. I noticed that there is a root included inside the rom .. Can I install magisk ?
Edit: magisk worked well.

I noticed a big lag in the boot process .. also in starting apps after rom booted.. Also in loading desktop widgets after botting. Any one else?
The Following User Says Thank You to mahir555 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mahir555 Ad-Free
7th March 2019, 12:26 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 320

More
Very nice anyone have screens from customizations?

Im using RR cause of customizations is good. How about the crdroid? Have more customizations than RR?

Thanks in advance!
7th March 2019, 06:33 AM |#9  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.F.B.

Very nice anyone have screens from customizations?

Im using RR cause of customizations is good. How about the crdroid? Have more customizations than RR?

Thanks in advance!

There are really a lot of settings. Here is a link to the screenshots.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?...cI628FXlg1QBSI

---------- Post added at 07:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahir555

Well am amazed that this rom still didn't get top rated among all other pie roms for shamu ! It is absolutely fantastic with all this crazy bunch of customizations . Thank you

Just one question .. I noticed that there is a root included inside the rom .. Can I install magisk ?

Out of habit, I set up Magisk, and everything works well.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tuldon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tuldon Ad-Free
7th March 2019, 01:08 PM |#10  

More
Are firmware updates planned for the future?
The Following User Says Thank You to Tuldon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tuldon Ad-Free
7th March 2019, 01:33 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,234

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuldon

Are firmware updates planned for the future?

Yes, periodical
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to transi1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift transi1 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)