Your warranty is now void. JK, this is NEXUS no voided warranties here!I am not responsible for bricked devices, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. A lot.
Please note the following:
Sound and video play back work flawlessly.
Kernel does not force encryption and will format all data if you flash on top of a forced encryption kernel. This means you must backup all internal and SD storage onto a PC. It will wipe data, downloads, pictures, everything!
Report Bugs Here!
- Make sure you're running a proper working ClockworkMod-Recovery/Team Win Recovery Project - WITH SELINUX SUPPORT!
- Copy GApps, Kernel, SuperSU, and ROM ZIP to your SDCard
- If you are running an encrypted kernel, your data will be encrypted on first boot
- If you are running an unencrypted kernel, your data will remain unencrypted
- Boot into Recovery
- Be sure you're on the latest bootloader and radio for M
- DO A DATA WIPE / FACTORY RESET
- Flash Euphoria-OS zip from SDCard
- Flash GApps zip from SDCard
-If you want root you will need to flash a permissive kernel, then flash SuperSu
- Don't restore system data using Titanium Backup!
Upgrading from an earlier version:
- Copy the ROM ZIP to your SDCard
- Boot into Recovery
- Flash the ROM zip from SDCard
*AOSP 6.0 Marshmallow Base
*DT2Sleep on Nav Bar
*4 Tiles Per Row
*Vibrate on tile touch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLi1yXeGBcE - thanks Mike Barrett
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mojXg1zU8YM - thanks @Cm9aphla
First and most important thanks to Mahdi786
blazze11 - for bootanimation and drawables
TechXero for letting us use his server
eurochild - for providing us awesome graphics
hellsgod - for providing hells as our kernel base
Euphoria-OS, ROM for the Nexus 6
dsmitty166, Mahdi786, manelscout4life, teeseeuu, eurochild
Source Code: https://github.com/Euphoria-OS
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
Based On: AOSP
Current Stable Version: 2.0
Last Updated 2015-10-16