LiquidSmooth is an aftermarket firmware based on the Android Open Source Project.
Dedicated to providing users with smooth, stable and ROMs. A Lightweight modified AOSP base, and then add the features you crave!
While we make every effort to test these builds as much as possible, we are not responsible for anything that may happen to your device.
We ask that you do your part to know your device and know how to recover from problems before you flash!
* Sabermod 4.8.4 GCC Toolchain * Kernel based on @franciscofranco kernel * LCD KCAL control * Disabled forced encryption * Tweaked CPU governors * Voltage control * CPU overclocking * FauxSound * LiquidSmooth build optimizations * Black UI * Linaro and Code Aurora Optimizations * Custom toast animations * Option to disable screenshot noise * Built in superuser options with Root access options * Call blacklist options * SMS rate limiting option * Filter spam notifications * Per app control for Lockscreen notifications * Configurable 0, 90, 180 and 270 degree rotation * Safe headset volume option * Less annoying sound notifications option * Option to use volume keys to control media volume anytime * Option to custimize device hostname * Option to not wake up device when charge is plugged/unplugged * Volume rocker wake up * IME switcher notification control * Option to disable fullscreen keyboard * Force autorotation on IME * Option to force show enter key * CM's Privacy Guard * Increasing ringtone option * Dark UI (primarily in Settings for now) * Screen Density changer * Statusbar clock customization * Option to disable searchbar in recents * Statusbar brightness control * Double tap statusbar to sleep control * Custom Lockscreen shortcuts * Extra info about your device (About phone/tablet) * Custom Liquid Logo in about phone/tablet * Google bug report and ota removed * Option to show kernel toolchain and other info by tapping kernel version in about phone/tablet * Timeout and instant lock options added to slide unlock instead of just secure keyguard options * Developer options enabled by default * Navigation bar height control * Show application package name in app info * LiquidSmooth Stats and Updater added * Partition size info * Option to disable immersive messages
Symptom: Camera FC's when opened
Fix (Step 1): Make sure you are using the gapps linked in the OP. If you are, go to Step 2.
Fix (Step 2): Reboot to recovery, wipe caches, and reboot. If camera still isn't working, go to Step 3.
Fix (Step 3): Clear the Camera app data in LiquidSmooth Settings and reboot.[/fixed]
Fix: Search the thread - we are still trying to figure out what is causing this for some and not others, but until then just look through the thread - several users claim to have fixes for this.
Check our Google+ for updates
ROM Download - v4 Nightlies LiquidSmooth Kernel (flashable zip) Flash newest SuperSU (Flash to ensure TiBu and other root apps work properly.) Download link for recovery-flashable zip of the old UI theme (will try to update weekly).
* Forward port additional battery icon options
* Telephony: DCTracker: HACK Fix eHRPD/LTE data connection.
* Telephony: DcTracker: Fix CDMA APN Data issues.
* Kernel: ARM: 8118/1: crypto: sha1/make use of common SHA-1 structures
* Kernel: ARM: 8119/1: crypto: sha1: add ARM NEON implementati
* Kernel: Perf enhancements from CAF
* Kernel: net: wirelss:bcmdhd revert roaming patch
* Verizon data fix
* Correct the lockscreen carrier text alignment and text color
* Update sounds using stock AOSP LP oggs
* adb: host: Provide better sideload status
* bionic: Implement .
* BT: Fix compile when BTM_WBS_INCLUDED true and BLUETOOTH_QTI_SW false
* BT: bluedroid: Disable the test interface
* BT: Merge branch 'LA.BF.1.1_rb1.16' of git://codeaurora.org/platform/external/bluetooth/bluedroid into cm-12.0
* audio_policy: Fix for overwrite of ULL flags on record concurrency
* libstagefright: Ensure cache prefetch in underrun
* NuPlayer : Fix wrong time stamp update for offload playback
* Bluetooth: Sync Bluetooth Adapter and Manager Service.
* SystemUI: Update WiFi indicator drawable sizes
* wcnss_qmi: Allow targets to provide custom libwcnss_qmi
* Eleven: Add missing metadata keys for Avrcp.
* Eleven: Improve notification UX.
* Gallery2: Make grids scroll vertically by default
* Settings: Remove CM's tap-to-wake option if Screen off gestures is installed
* BT: NPE found in static anaysis.
* BT: Send proper updates to headset for call swap.
* BT: Reset the connection pending flag when SCO is disconnected
* BT: Send default value for CNUM.
* build: Add QCOM flags to Clang CFLAGS
* build: Clean up QCOM flag definitions
* av: pre-kitkat audio policy blobs re-activated.
* media: Various fixes and cleanups
* SystemUI: Silence verbose NetworkController logging
* frameworks: disable loading notification groups in System profiles
* KeyGuard: fixed strings warnings
* frameworks: core: Fix typos in AOSP EN resources
* frameworks: make switch to last app animation snappier
* libs: binder: MemoryHeapIon: ifdef ION_EXYNOS_VIDEO_MASK
* wifi: Allow building without Wifi HAL
* Kernel: Linux 3.10.63
* calculator: visual fixes
* calculator: allow pasting into an empty display
* Gallery : Remove DialogPicker theme in v21
* Gallery2: More material for filtershow
* Settings: Profiles: update text style to match Settings
* Settings: New logo
* Sabermod 4.9.3 updates
* healthd: Detect power supply type for all charger devices
* set /system/etc/init.d/* permissions
* Motorola vendor blobs: Add libtime_genoff.so to out directory to enable QC time services
* Motorola vendor blobs: offload audio blobs
* sepolicy: allow vold to mount ext4 sdcard
* RTSP: check MPEG4 DP in RTSP
* audio policy: fix inifinite loop in clearAudioPatches()
* audio: Fix PCM offload selection for 16-bit and 24-bit
* NuPlayer: Implement pre-roll for poor network conditions
* audioflinger: Increase Client heap size
* frameworks/av: Use QC parser for aac audio only in MPEG4 container
* DOLBY UDC fixes for JOC
* libstagefright: Add support for JOC format to stagefright.
* libstagefright: use extended extractor for AC3/EAC3 formats
* libstagefright: Fix incall camcorder crash
* libmedia: Add support to offload Audio Track
* libstagefright: remove duplicate call
* libstagefright: print file name in nuplayer playback path
* Eleven: Remove tracks that give problems from the queue and warn" into cm-12.0
* Eleven: Remove tracks that give problems from the queue and warn
* Gallery2: Fix filtershow renderscript for lollipop
* Gallery2: Materialization
* Mms: new Mms apk
* Healthd: charger: allow override of LED/BACKLIGHT paths
Please Support Liquid by Donating HERE
LiquidSmooth, ROM for the Nexus 6
CPA Poke, jsnweitzel, deadman96385
Source Code: https://github.com/LiquidSmooth/android.git
ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.1.x
Current Stable Version: 4.0
Stable Release Date: 2014-12-14