13th March 2015, 05:04 PM |#1001  
Thanks Meter: 58

More
factory reset from phone settings
13th March 2015, 05:24 PM |#1002  
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 4

More
successfully rooted and installed twrp using this awesome toolkit, thanks ts.
13th March 2015, 05:28 PM |#1003  
Flag LA Baby!!!
Thanks Meter: 92

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1

i know i saw a fix but cant find it now, i show 32g mem and im using a 64g device?

did you get this fix?? i have the same issue
13th March 2015, 05:34 PM |#1004  
Flag Hershey PA
Thanks Meter: 892

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lw00d

nope, just backed up gonna stock factory reset and let ya know.

trying this first: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=106
13th March 2015, 05:58 PM |#1005  
Thanks Meter: 58

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lw00d

factory reset from phone settings
13th March 2015, 07:05 PM |#1006  
Flag Austin
Thanks Meter: 71

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WugFresh

You are probably going to want to avoid no-wipe mode. That's a lot of modifications. Backup apps with something and then Flash Stock + Unroot

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

finally got impatient and upgraded from 5.0.1 to 5.1 via this method, thus losing my data. skipped no wipe mode and forced flash.
13th March 2015, 07:30 PM |#1007  
Flag Bailey
Thanks Meter: 5

Donate to Me
More
I was running 5.0.1, rooted and decrypted. Followed WUG's instructions for flashing 5.1 and once it installed I seem to be stuck in the "Optimizing app..." part. Once it finishes optimizing my apps, it reboots and does it all over again. What should I do?
13th March 2015, 07:37 PM |#1008  
Flag Salt Lake City
Thanks Meter: 239

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeytusa

I was running 5.0.1, rooted and decrypted. Followed WUG's instructions for flashing 5.1 and once it installed I seem to be stuck in the "Optimizing app..." part. Once it finishes optimizing my apps, it reboots and does it all over again. What should I do?

That happen to me last night, the only way to get out of it is to use Flash Stock+Unroot and use the Force Flash option using the 5.1 factory image. I was able to fix it this way. I hope you have backed up all your data...
The Following User Says Thank You to Pecata For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Pecata Ad-Free
13th March 2015, 07:44 PM |#1009  
Thanks Meter: 64

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeytusa

Same thing happened to me. Here's what I did.

1. Press and hold power, volume up, and volume down. Keep holding them down until the phone boots into bootloader mode.
2. Go back to the toolkit and click the radio button labeled "Soft bricked/bootloop"
3. Click "Flash stock plus unroot"
4. Check all the boxes under "Settings", including "Post-flash factory reset" then click OK.
5. Follow the toolkit instructions from there.

This got me out of the bootloop, successfully installed 5.1, and kept all my apps and settings. Good luck.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to baudi11 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift baudi11 Ad-Free
13th March 2015, 09:48 PM |#1010  
Thanks Meter: 196

More
I am looking forward to trying your toolkit out on Thursday when the Verizon version hits the stores. AFAIR it has 5.1 to start with.
13th March 2015, 10:20 PM |#1011  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by baudi11

Same thing happened to me. Here's what I did.

1. Press and hold power, volume up, and volume down. Keep holding them down until the phone boots into bootloader mode.
2. Go back to the toolkit and click the radio button labeled "Soft bricked/bootloop"
3. Click "Flash stock plus unroot"
4. Check all the boxes under "Settings", including "Post-flash factory reset" then click OK.
5. Follow the toolkit instructions from there.

This got me out of the bootloop, successfully installed 5.1, and kept all my apps and settings. Good luck.

I had to do this. Thanks. I'm currently waiting for it to format cache.
The Following User Says Thank You to halon17 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift halon17 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)