By WugFresh, Inactive Recognized Developer on 20th November 2014, 06:01 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
20th November 2014, 08:32 PM |#21  
Flag NEPTUNE CITY
Thanks Meter: 126

More
yeah buddy
your the man wug fresh
The Following User Says Thank You to freddienux For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift freddienux Ad-Free
20th November 2014, 08:32 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 294

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by h0bnail

Any reason to think it won't work on AT&T phones?

No reason to think it wouldnt. All 6's are the same. Hardware and software alike. At&t only add their splash screen that you see on boot.

via Glade PlugIns
20th November 2014, 08:40 PM |#23  
Flag Philly,PA
Thanks Meter: 200

More
Thanks wugfresh..
The Following User Says Thank You to recepo1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift recepo1 Ad-Free
20th November 2014, 08:54 PM |#24  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 7,984

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skripka

Coolio thanks!

PS-the fastspeedtest mirror at least shows the old support list, dunno about the other mirrors.

Ahh, ok thank you for the heads up. I will let everyone know to update (to the best of my ability).

{{ WugFresh }}
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WugFresh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift WugFresh Ad-Free
20th November 2014, 09:01 PM |#25  
Flag Springfield, Missouri
Thanks Meter: 819

More
bout time you showed up @WugFresh
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kornklown69 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kornklown69 Ad-Free
20th November 2014, 09:37 PM |#26  
millington
Thanks Meter: 69

More
Ok guys im coming from a att note 3 so this is all new and confusing one time and not the next so my question is all i have to do is download and install this toolkit and drivers, check all the correct boxes and so on then using this toolkit hit the button of whatever i want it to do and it will do it with just a simple click or am i missing something .please inform me i have no idea how this works ive watched some videos and thats it .i cant realy find a clear cut answer.
20th November 2014, 09:50 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 72

More
I have a quick question I was hoping someone could help me with.
I was unlocked, un-encrypted and then ran this root and installed custom recovery.
WHen the phone booted it said encrypting which took 2 minutes to complete.

Why did it re-encrypt my phone?

Thanks!!
20th November 2014, 09:50 PM |#28  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Burleson TX
Thanks Meter: 8,376

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shane1981

Ok guys im coming from a att note 3 so this is all new and confusing one time and not the next so my question is all i have to do is download and install this toolkit and drivers, check all the correct boxes and so on then using this toolkit hit the button of whatever i want it to do and it will do it with just a simple click or am i missing something .please inform me i have no idea how this works ive watched some videos and thats it .i cant realy find a clear cut answer.

Yes its really that easy. @WugFresh does an awesome job of making everything pretty much 1 click with awesome detailed instructions. Follow the instructions and it works flawlessly.

You just have to hit the prompts on your device.
The Following User Says Thank You to antiochasylum For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift antiochasylum Ad-Free
20th November 2014, 09:54 PM |#29  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmydigital00

I have a quick question I was hoping someone could help me with.
I was unlocked, un-encrypted and then ran this root and installed custom recovery.
WHen the phone booted it said encrypting which took 2 minutes to complete.

Why did it re-encrypt my phone?

Thanks!!

Because it flashed a root_kernel that doesn't have the un-encrypted mod. I will support this un-encrypted stuff in a future release, once I see how chainfire will ultimately deliver root.

I suppose I could build a quick boot.img now, and do something temporary in v1.9.9.

Edit: added that info into the OP.

{{ WugFresh }}
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WugFresh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift WugFresh Ad-Free
20th November 2014, 10:00 PM |#30  
millington
Thanks Meter: 69

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by antiochasylum

Yes its really that easy. @WugFresh does an awesome job of making everything pretty much 1 click with awesome detailed instructions. Follow the instructions and it works flawlessly.

You just have to hit the prompts on your device.

So all i have to do is download this toolkit and has all the files and so on for root and bootloader and everything included . Sorry ive been confused before and it cost me dearly in alot of ways .i just want to make absolutely sure that im not missing a step or anything .
20th November 2014, 10:03 PM |#31  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shane1981

So all i have to do is download this toolkit and has all the files and so on for root and bootloader and everything included . Sorry ive been confused before and it cost me dearly in alot of ways .i just want to make absolutely sure that im not missing a step or anything .

It will download the files you need.

1. Enable developer options menu: Settings > Tap your Build 7 times (then configure drivers if you haven't already with the driver guide)
2. Open developer options: Settings > Developer Options
3. Enable USB Debugging, and 'enable oem unlock'
4. Unlock button
5. Root button (with custom recovery checked if you want TWRP too)

Thats it.

{{ WugFresh }}
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to WugFresh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift WugFresh Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)