See: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...45&postcount=9 and https://android-review.googlesource.com/#/c/143010/
Optional: If having issues use:
Factory Images for Nexus 6(needs to be 5.1)
or via RSD Lite
FASTBOOT AND ADB NEEDS TO BE ALREADY SETTED UP
- Disable driver signature checking
- Install the drivers:
Go to device manager, Unknown devices, double click qhusb_bulk, install driver, select location and select where you extracted the drivers.
- Next you should extract both zip files (Unbrick and factory images)
- Then Connect your nexus 6 on your computer (now should appear as Qualcomm HS-USB QD-Loader 9008 under "COM PORTS"):
- Open the Unbrick folder and run blank-flash.bat:
- Flash Stock factory images: (Problems see #2)
Your phone should show up on the computer as fastboot.Just flash stock factory images. (Motorola via "RSD Lite" or Google one should do the trick).
@ccfries(HUGE Thanks to him, turns out he is the one who made the commit with the necessary files, props to him!)
@Casper34 (Huge help with his working nexus 6)
@bitdomo (helped me a lot, and i got some images from another thread of his)