Post Reply Email Thread
24th May 2018, 07:13 PM |#10231  
Flag The Internet
Thanks Meter: 534

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mugendon

Would have quoted you from the LOS thread but I guess I misinterpreted what you said. It sounded much like it is a lot harder to make a custom kernel for 15.1 (than 14) and thus almost impossible.

@Elektroschmock correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the reason there aren't custom kernels for 15.1 isn't as much a matter of difficulty as a matter of instability as changes are made to LOS base, and therefore LOS-based ROMs, which affect kernel compatibility. Not intentionally breaking compatibility, but being unable to avoid doing so to make needed or desired changes. I think as get further into development, kernel compatibility will stabilize. Or I could be missing the whole thing entirely.

9th June 2018, 07:56 AM |#10232  
Flag Birkhadem
Thanks Meter: 94

More
dear franco are you planing to continued the build for shamu if no please close this forum
11th June 2018, 09:27 PM |#10233  
Flag Ann Arbor
Thanks Meter: 186

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiroALG

dear franco are you planing to continued the build for shamu if no please close this forum

What does it matter if this thread is open or not? The Dev can leave this open if he feels fit, stop back seat modding mate
11th June 2018, 10:37 PM |#10234  
Flag Birkhadem

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor04

What does it matter if this thread is open or not? The Dev can leave this open if he feels fit, stop back seat modding mate

i can't see francokernel not supporting as because I love her kernel so much
15th June 2018, 06:28 AM |#10235  
Thanks Meter: 91

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danger86

I have a problem with NightShift. A couple last kernel versions, the NightShift does not turn OFF in the morning, whether it's "Auto Sunrise/Sunset" or "Manual times". The feature turns on perfectly, but doesn't turn OFF

Here is the same. Now I'm trying with all the display features integrated in the rom disabled.
15th June 2018, 09:47 PM |#10236  
Flag C:\Earth\Asia\Indonesia\Tangerang
Thanks Meter: 1,677

Donate to Me
More
hello there legendary @franciscofranco
i own a Moto X Pro XT1115 (chinese version of Nexus 6) running on RR Nougat
because this device lacks of kernel developers, i dare to test any of SD-805 devices custom kernel (only those using "any kernel" patch ofcourse)
so i try This kernel and it just works as well for the first attempt... w/o any problem.

i'm here already tried yours and the ElementalX kernel but unfortunately it won't boot (forced to bootloader screen)
i wonder why MXP that have identical HW to N6 (only different on sensors thing) can't make it to use this kernel, but perfectly works with Moto Maxx's kernel.

so, my purpose is wanted to use your kernel for my (or maybe MXP users out there) device
if you don't mind, please take a look on it (Maxx's kernel) what is make my MXP fail to boot

i hope you have a time to grant my (our) wish
thank you and sorry for my bad english (not my native lang)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180616-015840[1].png
Views:	116
Size:	144.3 KB
ID:	4527634  
Yesterday, 08:19 AM |#10237  
Flag DKI Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Looks like n6 franco kernel is dead. No support for oreo

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ikramii For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ikramii Ad-Free
Yesterday, 12:19 PM |#10238  
Flag Birkhadem

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikramii

yes he don't like Nexus6
Yesterday, 12:20 PM |#10239  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikramii

Not sure, i ask him a few weeks ago on twitter and he say he has other devices first.
I think we just have to be patient.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jays08 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jays08 Ad-Free
Yesterday, 02:04 PM |#10240  
Flag Birkhadem

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays08

Not sure, i ask him a few weeks ago on twitter and he say he has other devices first.
I think we just have to be patient.

we are about to get android p bro and he not looking at our device ilove her kernel iam still running android 7.1.2 because her kernel
Yesterday, 02:08 PM |#10241  
Thanks Meter: 221

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiroALG

we are about to get android p bro and he not looking at our device ilove her kernel iam still running android 7.1.2 because her kernel

Since this thread isn't used for kernel related stuff anymore, I'd like to give you a small hint:

he -> his
she -> her
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)