[KERNEL][N6] FrancoKernel- r78 - 23rd March - compatible with Oreo and Pie

24,647 posts
Thanks Meter: 137,012

Post Reply Email Thread
10th June 2019, 06:11 AM |#10371  
Flag Bradenton Fl
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Any reason it throttles my CPU to 1.9Ghz around and under 50% battery?

25th July 2019, 03:27 PM |#10372  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Hey guys... i undervolted using the FKM app and then now i can't get the screen to turn on...
if i reboot it is fine till the settings are applied(i think) how do i reset FKM/prevent it from applying the settings on startup?
i already tried re flashing and wiping caches etc... it was fine till i opened the app to change the settings. it got applied again... and i can't turn my screen on..
any Suggestions?
I was/am on Pixeldust default kernel.
25th July 2019, 08:45 PM |#10373  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 558

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckiler

Hey guys... i undervolted using the FKM app and then now i can't get the screen to turn on...
if i reboot it is fine till the settings are applied(i think) how do i reset FKM/prevent it from applying the settings on startup?
i already tried re flashing and wiping caches etc... it was fine till i opened the app to change the settings. it got applied again... and i can't turn my screen on..
any Suggestions?
I was/am on Pixeldust default kernel.

Via twrp file manager, delete the app. Or if it doesn't come pre-rooted, dirty flash Pixeldust and uninstall FKM. Reflash root and kernel, reinstall FKM.
The Following User Says Thank You to dark2099 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dark2099 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)