[KERNEL][N6] FrancoKernel- r78 - 23rd March - compatible with Oreo and Pie

24,725 posts
Thanks Meter: 137,743

Post Reply Email Thread
10th June 2019, 06:11 AM |#10371  
Flag Bradenton Fl
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Any reason it throttles my CPU to 1.9Ghz around and under 50% battery?
25th July 2019, 03:27 PM |#10372  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Hey guys... i undervolted using the FKM app and then now i can't get the screen to turn on...
if i reboot it is fine till the settings are applied(i think) how do i reset FKM/prevent it from applying the settings on startup?
i already tried re flashing and wiping caches etc... it was fine till i opened the app to change the settings. it got applied again... and i can't turn my screen on..
any Suggestions?
I was/am on Pixeldust default kernel.
25th July 2019, 08:45 PM |#10373  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 562

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckiler

Hey guys... i undervolted using the FKM app and then now i can't get the screen to turn on...
if i reboot it is fine till the settings are applied(i think) how do i reset FKM/prevent it from applying the settings on startup?
i already tried re flashing and wiping caches etc... it was fine till i opened the app to change the settings. it got applied again... and i can't turn my screen on..
any Suggestions?
I was/am on Pixeldust default kernel.

Via twrp file manager, delete the app. Or if it doesn't come pre-rooted, dirty flash Pixeldust and uninstall FKM. Reflash root and kernel, reinstall FKM.
The Following User Says Thank You to dark2099 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dark2099 Ad-Free
1st December 2019, 04:34 PM |#10374  
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Hi all!
I have a question, quoting from the first post of the thread.
"Builds (starting with r65 up to r75) are Android 7.1.1 Nougat March 2017 security patchset, or newer, only.
Builds starting with r76 up to r77 are for Android Oreo and Pie custom roms."
Now, I'm on 7.1.1 with october 2017 security patch. Why the francokernel app makes me flash r76 kernel? shouldn't it give me no other kernel than the r75?
21st March 2020, 06:36 PM |#10375  
Thanks Meter: 149

More
can anyone help me out here . i cant seem to find hotplug options in the franco kernel manager.
when iam charging fk r78 kernel disables 2 cores. and it stays that way whole day unless i go inside the manager and manually turn them back on.
2nd June 2020, 02:49 AM |#10377  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Would be great if upgraded for an Android 10 kernel. Currently using the CrDroid 6.6(10.0) ROM, and everything is fine except the battery. This kernel is best for battery saving.
The Following User Says Thank You to nnirvana For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nnirvana Ad-Free
2nd June 2020, 03:55 AM |#10378  
Thanks Meter: 149

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nnirvana

Would be great if upgraded for an Android 10 kernel. Currently using the CrDroid 6.6(10.0) ROM, and everything is fine except the battery. This kernel is best for battery saving.

I think its your battery.
Iam on crdroid too but iam very happy with everything.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)