Thanks Meter: 137,747

Post Reply Email Thread
21st November 2020, 12:51 PM |#10381  
Flag Kraków
Thanks Meter: 1,362

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ando-bot

Is francokernel.app the place to download the latest kernels? Looks like the page is down. I'm after r76, I'm on stock 7.1.1 with Magisk. I've also got the FKM app but i don't think it updates the kernel via the app so i think i still need to download r76.

Thanks!

I don't know if this has to do with the fact that the @franciscofranco was offended on the XDA forum by a moderator, but he didn't write any posting later.
I don't think the franciscofranco will be offended by the fact that I put his kernels on a temporary mirror.

21st November 2020, 03:09 PM |#10382  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ze7zez

I don't know if this has to do with the fact that the @franciscofranco was offended on the XDA forum by a moderator, but he didn't write any posting later.
I don't think the franciscofranco will be offended by the fact that I put his kernels on a temporary mirror.

Thank you very much! Much appreciated. Had a unexpected softbrick so needed r76 again. My bad, I'll do backups in future

Hopefully it wasn't too big a deal between the Moderator and franciscofranco. Hope everyone can make amends.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)