H10 Turbo

[KERNEL][N6] FrancoKernel- r75 - 5th Jan

23,457 posts
Thanks Meter: 129,307

Post Reply Email Thread
29th December 2014, 06:57 AM |#101  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Color settings (237 - 235 - 255) won't stick after reboot with franco kernel app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....franco.kernel)?

Set on boot is checked..
Once booted up, I open the app and colors do show as (237 -235 -255) in the settings but won't actually change unless I change one of them myself (e.g. change the first one to 238 then back to 237).

Is anyone else having this problem?

29th December 2014, 07:05 AM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 288

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnydroid

Color settings (237 - 235 - 255) won't stick after reboot with franco kernel app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....franco.kernel)?

Set on boot is checked..
Once booted up, I open the app and colors do show as (237 -235 -255) in the settings but won't actually change unless I change one of them myself (e.g. change the first one to 238 then back to 237).

Is anyone else having this problem?

yup, mine's the same.

color control doesn't stick after reboot even with "set on boot" is ticked.
29th December 2014, 07:47 AM |#103  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 70

More
Thumbs up
Excited to see Franco's kernel on the N6! Gonna be awesome
29th December 2014, 07:53 AM |#104  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Missing Navigation Buttons...
Hi,

I just bought the FKU App been using your kernels for a while, big fan of your work.

I flashed through the app but now my home and recents button have vanished.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
29th December 2014, 07:56 AM |#105  
Thanks Meter: 290

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyVD

Hi,

I just bought the FKU App been using your kernels for a while, big fan of your work.

I flashed through the app but now my home and recents button have vanished.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

this has already been talked about and Franco is adding the fix into r2.
29th December 2014, 07:59 AM |#106  
Thanks Meter: 112

More
Dare I ask Franco if we will ever see D2W/S2W embedded in here or an option on the Application? The software implementation is horrid compared to the one included within ElementalX - wondering if it may be opensource or alike...
29th December 2014, 08:09 AM |#107  
Thanks Meter: 42

More
Finally franco.kernel on my n6, i love it! Thx!

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 6 mit Tapatalk
29th December 2014, 08:12 AM |#108  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag New York, NY
Thanks Meter: 37,923

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elite_gamer04

Dare I ask Franco if we will ever see D2W/S2W embedded in here or an option on the Application? The software implementation is horrid compared to the one included within ElementalX - wondering if it may be opensource or alike...

I can't speak for Franco but I assure you that the answer to that question would be absolutely no.

Every Franco thread comes this question and he has never incorporated this. S2w is power inefficient and double to wake is already present by Google which can be activated using the app or is activated by your rom. I personally don't have any problems with the built in one by Google.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
29th December 2014, 08:22 AM |#109  
Flag Texel
Thanks Meter: 347

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zephiK

I can't speak for Franco but I assure you that the answer to that question would be absolutely no.

Every Franco thread comes this question and he has never incorporated this. S2w is power inefficient and double to wake is already present by Google which can be activated using the app or is activated by your rom. I personally don't have any problems with the built in one by Google.

Which app do you use - and is it more power efficient than Ambient Display?
29th December 2014, 08:24 AM |#110  
Thanks Meter: 112

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zephiK

I can assure you that the 'software' incarnation of D2W (one built by Google) is not the same as the one incorporated into ElementalX. I am fine with S2W not being present, but D2W does NOT cause any additional drain (separate CPU), so maybe Franco will consider it with the N6?
29th December 2014, 09:11 AM |#111  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Why is that some users are having issues with their software buttons and some arnt? Does it depend on what rom your coming from?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)