FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[MOD][MAGISK] Low Notification Volume Fix for Nexus 6

307 posts
Thanks Meter: 47
 
By txtsd, Senior Member on 10th January 2017, 06:07 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
This module just applies a version of /system/vendor/etc/audio_effects.conf with the relevant lines commented out as per this thread by fjsferreira.
Use this module if you want to maintain the systemless status of your ROM.

I'm not sure if this file is different in previous versions of Android on our beloved shamu, so this module is only for the stock 7.1.1 ROM right now.

EDIT: This will not work with sound mods such as ViPER4Android and ViPER4Arise, since those mods alter this file according to their needs.
Attached Files
File Type: zip shamuLowNotificationVolumeFix.zip - [Click for QR Code] (9.6 KB, 480 views)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to txtsd For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift txtsd Ad-Free
 
 
10th January 2017, 08:18 AM |#2  
ozzmanj1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Utah - Somewhere in the Great Salt Lake
Thanks Meter: 1,855
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by txtsd

This module just applies a version of /system/vendor/etc/audio_effects.conf with the relevant lines commented out as per this thread by fjsferreira.
Use this module if you want to maintain the systemless status of your ROM.

I'm not sure if this file is different in previous versions of Android on our beloved shamu, so this module is only for the stock 7.1.1 ROM right now.

When selecting the link I get a thread error like it's missing. Is the link working for you?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using XDA-Developers Legacy app
10th January 2017, 08:24 AM |#3  
txtsd's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 47
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzmanj1

When selecting the link I get a thread error like it's missing. Is the link working for you?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using XDA-Developers Legacy app

Clicked on it again to be sure. It's working for me. Try from a browser instead of the app you're using.
The Following User Says Thank You to txtsd For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift txtsd Ad-Free
10th January 2017, 09:04 AM |#4  
ozzmanj1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Utah - Somewhere in the Great Salt Lake
Thanks Meter: 1,855
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by txtsd

Clicked on it again to be sure. It's working for me. Try from a browser instead of the app you're using.

That did the trick. Thank you

Sent from my Nexus 6 using XDA-Developers Legacy app
The Following User Says Thank You to ozzmanj1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ozzmanj1 Ad-Free
3rd February 2017, 07:09 PM |#5  
ToledoG28's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ponce
Thanks Meter: 92
 
More
Thanks.
5th February 2017, 09:16 AM |#6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Flash was not sucessed error 7.1.1
12th April 2017, 06:12 AM |#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 124
 
More
Great module , it s working great on last pure Nexus
12th January 2018, 01:12 PM |#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 124
 
More
Is it possible to adapt the module to the new magisk version? With 15.3 install gives you an error
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
low volume, low volume bug, magisk

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes