FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Did this fix worked for you?

Yes, my V4A is fully working now

38 Vote(s)
80.85%
No, this did nothing for me

6 Vote(s)
12.77%
Not sure, maybe

3 Vote(s)
6.38%

Viper4Android Cleaner v1.3 | Android 7.x | 10/18/16

723 posts
Thanks Meter: 290

By Emilius, Senior Member on 17th October 2016, 01:50 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Viper4Android for Android Nougat is out but after installing it I realized that MusicFX is still present in my ROM and V4A is not working inside all apps.
So I have created this simple Viper4Android Cleaner script to take care of that.

I have tested this on all Nougat ROM available right now and it's working very well. The script will remove MusicFX, AudioFX, SoundFX or DSPManager.
Also in order to make V4A working inside any app, audio_effects.conf and audio_policy.conf needed to be replaced.

In short all you need to do is flash it in TWRP before or after V4A installation.After when you boot up there is no need to update driver anymore.
It's all done, just turn that switch ON in V4A app and enjoy your favorite tunes.

ViPER4Android_2.5.0.5_guitardedhero.zip can be found here.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Viper4Android_Cleaner_v1_3_Android_7x.jpg
Views:	4314
Size:	198.5 KB
ID:	3907456  
Attached Files
File Type: zip Viper4Android_Cleaner_v1_3_Android_7x.zip - [Click for QR Code] (148.2 KB, 10150 views)
File Type: zip MyViperProfile.zip - [Click for QR Code] (2.1 KB, 2112 views)
The Following 44 Users Say Thank You to Emilius For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Emilius Ad-Free

17th October 2016, 04:22 PM |#2  
Flag St louis
Thanks Meter: 127

More
Nice, good job!
18th October 2016, 02:42 PM |#3  
v1.3 is out, some little script cleaning...
The Following User Says Thank You to Emilius For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Emilius Ad-Free
19th October 2016, 11:57 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emilius

Viper4Android for Android Nougat is out but after installing it I realized that MusicFX is still present in my ROM and V4A is not working inside all apps.
So I have created this simple Viper4Android Cleaner script to take care of that.

I have tested this on all Nougat ROM available right now and it's working very well. The script will remove MusicFX, AudioFX, SoundFX or DSPManager.
Also in order to make V4A working inside any app, audio_effects.conf and audio_policy.conf needed to be replaced.

In short all you need to do is flash it in TWRP before or after V4A installation.After when you boot up there is no need to update driver anymore.
It's all done, just turn that switch ON in V4A app and enjoy your favorite tunes.

ViPER4Android_2.5.0.5_guitardedhero.zip can be found here.

??????
19th October 2016, 12:55 PM |#5  
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiabai

??????

???????
19th October 2016, 05:07 PM |#6  
Flag High Point, NC, USA
Thanks Meter: 1,276

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiabai

??????

Quote:

???????

?????????
19th October 2016, 05:08 PM |#7  
Quote:
Originally Posted by raptoro07

?????????

LOL
19th October 2016, 06:15 PM |#8  

More
I heard about the Viper recently just 2 days ago..I just rooted my phone nexus 6 yesterday..Can anyone explain me how to install the Viper4android in my nexus 6 with detailed steps if possible..thank you so much in advance..
19th October 2016, 06:18 PM |#9  
Quote:
Originally Posted by suprithh18

I heard about the Viper recently just 2 days ago..I just rooted my phone nexus 6 yesterday..Can anyone explain me how to install the Viper4android in my nexus 6 with detailed steps if possible..thank you so much in advance..

1. Grap ViPER4Android_2.5.0.5_guitardedhero.zip and Viper4Android Cleaner from first post
2. boot in TWRP
3. Flash Viper4Android Cleaner
4. Flash ViPER4Android_2.5.0.5_guitardedhero
5. Reboot
6. Open Viper app and turn it ON
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emilius For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Emilius Ad-Free
19th October 2016, 06:59 PM |#10  

More
Quote:

1. Grap ViPER4Android_2.5.0.5_guitardedhero.zip and Viper4Android Cleaner from first post
2. boot in TWRP
3. Flash Viper4Android Cleaner
4. Flash ViPER4Android_2.5.0.5_guitardedhero
5. Reboot
6. Open Viper app and turn it ON

Thank you so much..worked perfectly..Is there any setting I have to do after doing this steps..or I can use it just after reboot..
19th October 2016, 07:28 PM |#11  
Quote:
Originally Posted by suprithh18

Thank you so much..worked perfectly..Is there any setting I have to do after doing this steps..or I can use it just after reboot..

In the Viper app there is a lot of options to play. You will need some time to set it up but once you are happy with results you can save your profile so next time you don't need to do it again.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)