FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 Turbo

[ROM][6.0.1][DRAGONTC][DUI]Screw'd Android -- [5/24]

3,938 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,062
 
Post Reply Email Thread
30th December 2015, 06:15 AM |#281  
chachin's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Houston TX
Thanks Meter: 551
 
More
@tele_jas if you are using a theme to me it looks like the message topic is dark gray and the rest is white so it is displaying correctly but the theme is making the font dark gray and the background is greenish and both are dark so it makes it look like that.
The Following User Says Thank You to chachin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chachin Ad-Free
 
 
30th December 2015, 06:18 AM |#282  
micmars's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Tampa Bay
Thanks Meter: 19,383
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tele_jas

Running the 12/27/2015 Experimental release.... I think I'm having issues with the way my extended notifications (expanded desktop??) displays in my pull-down notification? See screenshot.

They aren't left aligned, they seem to have random indention's/margins per line...... Is this normal or an issue? If normal, how can I align them?

FYI: I didn't have this issue in any other ROMs

It's experimental...kind of cool if you ask me.

Sent from my Nexus 6P, #WhiteUIsMustDie, #EndDarkAppOppression
30th December 2015, 06:27 AM |#283  
tele_jas's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mount Vernon
Thanks Meter: 605
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chachin

@tele_jas if you are using a theme to me it looks like the message topic is dark gray and the rest is white so it is displaying correctly but the theme is making the font dark gray and the background is greenish and both are dark so it makes it look like that.

No layers theme, just the stock "Dark" mode.
30th December 2015, 06:34 AM |#284  
chachin's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Houston TX
Thanks Meter: 551
 
More
Using gmail looks like this to me i dont use nothing else "edit ffs forgot to highlight my damn email now you a##h0l3$ re gonna spam me email" pls dont
screenshot
The Following User Says Thank You to chachin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chachin Ad-Free
30th December 2015, 07:06 AM |#285  
tele_jas's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mount Vernon
Thanks Meter: 605
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chachin

Using gmail looks like this to me i dont use nothing else "edit ffs forgot to highlight my damn email now you a##h0l3$ re gonna spam me email" pls dont

screenshot

Ahhh.. Seeing that made me look closer at nine. My "sender" is there, with black text... That's why there's a gap, because of the text. Blending into the background.

Wonder if I can change font color settings somewhere and keep dark mode and not change apps?

Thanks for that screenshot!
30th December 2015, 07:28 AM |#286  
Randomsmack's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 179
 
More
Been running screw'd for a few days now with no problems ,super solid .Thanks
30th December 2015, 08:06 AM |#287  
tiger505's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Southern Oregon
Thanks Meter: 185
 
More
Arg, I hope this is a simple question but I cannot find how to add hotspot to the pulldown menu. It was in SystemUI. I read that SystemUI Tuner is broken up into screwd settings so is there way to change the pulldown icons from the Screw's settings? I've spent a bit of time trying to do this and to no avail...might I be overlooking something? Thanks in advance.
30th December 2015, 08:52 AM |#288  
Fauert's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,864
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger505

Arg, I hope this is a simple question but I cannot find how to add hotspot to the pulldown menu. It was in SystemUI. I read that SystemUI Tuner is broken up into screwd settings so is there way to change the pulldown icons from the Screw's settings? I've spent a bit of time trying to do this and to no avail...might I be overlooking something? Thanks in advance.

Go settings - Screw`d setting - User interface - Statusbar - Quick setting - TA-DA ...
The Following User Says Thank You to Fauert For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Fauert Ad-Free
30th December 2015, 09:02 AM |#289  
tiger505's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Southern Oregon
Thanks Meter: 185
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fauert

Go settings - Screw`d setting - User interface - Statusbar - Quick setting - TA-DA ...

Gezz I really feel like a idiot...I have no idea why I could not see this...
Thanks
30th December 2015, 09:09 AM |#290  
Fauert's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,864
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger505

Gezz I really feel like a idiot...I have no idea why I could not see this...
Thanks

He - he , we all have tried that !!
The Following User Says Thank You to Fauert For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Fauert Ad-Free
30th December 2015, 01:55 PM |#291  
fabi_92's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Milan
Thanks Meter: 347
 
More
I don't want to bother you, but ... these are all bootanimation for screw'd.
They have been tested with hammerhead.
Others device (angler, mako, flo and so on and so forth) should be fine but: please let me know if it's the right resolution (especially angler and flo)
@dsmitty166 if it's okay and if you want, you can add this on the first or second or third post. wherever you want xD

Default bootanimation inside the rom is Screw'd Surprise: Material

Have a nice day and sorry for my bad language -_-



(click on thumbnails)

Screw'd DJ: Large | Small


Screw'd Surprise: Color | Material (default)


Light Screw'd: Wall | No Wall


Screw'd Material: Google | New | Purple
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fabi_92 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fabi_92 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes