100% Stock Odex Factory IMG debloated from optional's Gapps , Systemless Root and No Force Encrypt
My name is Daniel Tucci, I am an Italian Developer, after great succes of my rom on Nexus 5 and Nexus 6 , share with you my work.
This rom is created on 100% stock factory.img with the intent to optimize extremely performance and battery consumption without altering the originality.
With xTraSmooth you will have a stable rom like the original factory.img of google, you can leave safely traveling with my rom without risking blocks or problems.
This is my daily rom for nexus 5x uploaded for you at the request of some xda users.
I plan to regularly update xTraSmooth and give support to all users if necessary.
No can add other features ex. advanced power menu,clear all recents, in official factory.img for the moment .
My ROM is a official Nexus 5x factory.img with maximium optimization.
Do not just read the build name, just my xTraSmooth currently offers a 100% stock-based on official factory.img, where they were introduced all optimizations possible without altering the originality and reliability.
Now I work with a Team of my community users and xda users for built all Nexus's xTra Rom.
This group of developers has been called xTraTeam.
You can read the ROM developer on build info on AFH.
xTraROMs Official Google Plus Community
xTraROMs Official Facebook Community
My xTra Rom's has 3 priority:
- Stability on long time.
xTraFactory MMB29M Angler
- 100% Stock MMB29M 6.01 Factory.img debloated from optional's gapps.
- Stock MMB29K Kernel
- Disabled Force Encryption
- Reduced running services and improved ram usage
- 100% Clean System Aligned with new Systemless Root
- No Build Name this is a 100% Factory.IMG flashable ROM.
- Supersu 2.65 included in the zip , auto root and patch stock kernel with new systemless Root.
- Fully Odex system/app , priv-app and data/app
- Super Fast and Stable 4 Daily Driver
- Disabled ADS on browser and apps
- Compatibile with xposed framework
- Compatibile with all Layers themes
Data Wipe Factory Reset is required , without it layers not work properly , use titanium in future for backup your apps and your data apps.
Ahha Ahha Ahha Is a joke .
No bug here.
This is a daily driver rom, stable as the stock, maybe even more.
**What is ODEX and DEODEX?
Odex = More speed__Less customization
Deodex = Less speed__More customization
THEN COMES DEODEX
Deodexing is basically repackaging of these APKs in a certain way, such that they are reassembled into classes.dex files. By doing that, all pieces of an application package are put together back in one place, thus eliminating theworry of a modified APK conflicting with some separate odexed parts.
In summary, Deodexed ROMs (or APKs) have all their application packages put back together in one place, allowing for easy modification such as theming. Since no pieces of code are coming from any external location, custom ROMs or APKs are always deodexed to ensure integrity.
I think that you like more speed and less customization (less costumization for dev because is to difficult mod an odex file) and for this reason you press thank and download my work!
Another explanation is this:
If you use a odex rom, you'll have also more space in data (this is important because if you don't have partition ext4 in sdcard, you won't have too free space), increase battery life, more stability and increase perfomance( the Rom is more faster to load system and app) but you can't modifie apk after odex (you can't mod program with classes.dex).
Infact ODEX is an OPTIMIZED-DEX and Android load system and app faster than deodexed (DEOPTIMIZED-DEX) app and system.
When you have a deodex file (a lot of roms are deodexed) you have File.apk in system/app and in data/dalvik-cache [email protected]@[email protected], but with odex file you have File.apk in system/app and File.odex in system/app
Advices And Tutorial For xTreme Battery Life and Increase touch response.
Increase Touch Response:
- Set all animations to developer options at 0.5 or disable it to substantially increase touch response;
To drastically increase the battery life:
The system and the kernel need some charging cycles / days of adjustment, Android finished its first installation starts to sync your phone with google server, load the images in the gallery, sync contacts and so on.
My nexus with this rom and FKU with power saving profile consumes with good coverage and wireless network,10% of battery with 1 hour SOT.
There are too many variables that affect the battery, cpu temperature, ambient temperature, humidity, mobile network signal, synchronization in the backgroud, applications in your device, so it would be extremely difficult to judge your consumption without knowing all these things.
How to reduce battery consumption xTraSmooth Rom.
To simplify the set-up of the CPU the application FKU integrates three custom profiles that allow you to automatically set all these parameters to suit your needs. However for those who wish Further, use another application or manually change these parameters I provide these simple advice.
- Undervolt, this practice serves to reduce the overall heat of exercise and consumption of the CPU.
A CPU that uses the correct current is still more stable compared to a CPU which uses the standard tables set with average values adapted to all CPUs.
Each CPU is different so you need to calculate their boards UV.
To calculate their boards UV is necessary from a global base of -25 or -50.
Working frequency by frequency by setting the same value as the minimum and maximum frequency and disabling start at boot is that the frequencies of the voltages.
Example set the frequency 300 MHz and 300 MHz as max as min, get off gradually with small steps -5mv until you find the limit, when you restart pinned the value of a piece of paper or on the notepad.
You will find the limit, now set 5/10 mv more and you will have your first value of the table UV.
Now proceed so for each frequency using a moment smartphone before you jump to conclusions.
These values can not be adapted to each kernel, but you will have to redo this procedure for each kernel. Without this you will have your tables UV ready and saved as in my case on google keep.
- Use a frequency that allows to work with a low voltage, in my case a frequency ranging from 1036 MHz (765mv) 1267 MHz (795mv)
- Hotplug limit work on Core 2, setting the use of the 4 Core when the load reaches 99%
- Touchboost on kernel using the touchboost set to values less than the maximum frequency, such as 1267 MHz maximum frequency and touchboost with values between 883 MHz and 960 MHz.
- Hi speed freq set the same frequency as the touchboost.
- Limit the GPU working frequency between 200 MHz and 320 MHz
- Disable Geolocation
- Turn off system sounds
- Disable vibration to the touch and keyboard
- Disable adaptive brightness
- Use a brightness value between 5% and 10%
- Manually set in 2G if you are in areas with little signal and if necessary set airplane mode.
- Disable use mobile data and set 2G when using WiFi.
- Use a few applications that use push or remain active in the background, in my case use whatsapp, facebook stable, tapatalk and FKU beta.
- Do not change rom or kernel continuously will make continuous wipe system.
Android is that the kernel need a period of adaptation and some charge cycles to work properly.
- Use a few gapps to reduce app in sync automatically or disable synchronization of the app that you use in the shortest way, and that you do not need a synchronization between multiple devices in real time.
Many gapps have a web version app that saves space in SD and have less app in sync automatically.
- Deactivate Ok google hotword
- No close the app by recent, open and close the app to continued increases fuel consumption and reduces the fluidity of the system, lollipop has a system like iOS and works well with all the app open.
- Do not use task manager to free up RAM.
- Do not use the Clean master or other background task manager , plan to avoid unnecessary.
- Do not use snapdragon battery guru or similar programs that promise lower fuel consumption.
- Avoid heavy 3D games and games continuously running type clash of clans, Simpson, etc. etc.
- With modern lithium battery is not advisable to go below 20%
- Lithium batteries like short courses of charge, does not always pay full charges from 0 to 100, but prefer partial charges.
- 1 charge cycle means from 0 to 100 so if charge the battery from 50% to 100% will have carried out a half charge cycle.
- You can even connect the battery to charge a 10% charge, I repeat the lithium batteries do not damage unplugging and plugging the power supply but working with infeririore charge to 20%.
- Perform a complete cycle 2/3 times in 1 year from death and charge off up to 100%.
Instructions From xTraSmooth M and StocK M
-Dirty flash on you rom, the script perform an automatic wipe cache.
FOR LOLLIPOP ROM USERS IS NECESSARY START FROM ANDROID M FACTORY OR UPGRADE YOUR BOOTLOADER AND RADIO.
- FLASH TWRP
- FLASH DIRECTLY MY ROM WITHOUT ADVANCED WIPE WITH ANDROID M ARE UNNECESSARY AND WITH THE WIPE YOU BREAK THE ROM INSTALLATION
If you like my work offer me an Italian Coffee, it will help me to stay awake and work for you.
A special thank you to those who appreciate my work and decided to contribute to the project.
A special thank you to those who appreciate my work and decided to contribute to the project.
First my work friend
- Prempal Singh my xTraSmooth Partner Great App Developer
- Cristiano Spada aka @CriGio Best Themes Developer and app icon designer
- Francisco Franco
- Team Cyanogen
MADE IN ITALY