The app state is currently in heavy alpha testing and it's missing many of the options planned for the final state of the mod.
I plan to add support for alarms control and (maybe) services. Also, it's planned support for regex blocking, better measurement of blocked time, translations and updates auto-installer.
I'm releasing this mod now to get feedback and ideas to improve, while saving the tester's phones battery in the meantime.
Also, take note that the current version of the app is released for free, but it may become paid/donate in the future.
* #include <disclaimer.h>
* Your warranty is now void.
* I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this mod
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
* Hard. Really hard.
*** MAKE A BACKUP FIRST ***
If you don't understand what wakelocks are, I highly suggest you to stay away and don't screw up your phone.
- Install the application
- Install the core mod from the application
- Open the application, if it says "SERVICE BOUND", you're good to go
- Go to wakelocks tab and feel free to explore and block the wakelocks you want while it gets populated
Builds log (you can manually install the core mod with the flashable zips in the repository) - LINK
Application - LINK
WANT IT FOR ANOTHER ROM? CHECK 2nd POST
If you find a bug, feel free to report it in the thread or via PM (if you are concerned about privacy). Make sure to attach a logcat in the report.
Contributors / Helpers: