FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Android N Emojis Flashable ZIP

5,743 posts
Thanks Meter: 12,305

By DespairFactor, Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor on 17th April 2016, 08:15 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
Here is a flashable zip for the new emojis from the Developer Preview 2. Please back up your font in /system/fonts/NotoColorEmoji.ttf prior to flashing.

Information pertaining to the new emojis:
http://developer.android.com/preview/support.html

Downloads:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4...HFocWpTS0RMc0U

Emojipedia:
http://emojipedia.org/unicode-9.0/

THESE ARE MEANT TO ALLOW YOU TO VIEW THE EMOJIS ONLY! TO USE THE EMOJIS YOU CAN COPY AND PASTE THEM FROM THE EMOJIPEDIA SITE!

If you have any issues, feel free to mention or quote me so I can assist.
The Following 53 Users Say Thank You to DespairFactor For This Useful Post: [ View ]

17th April 2016, 08:54 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 64

More
What with keyboard? Because the latest Google keyboard are not support new emojis, maybe upload keyboard from N dude?

Wysłane z mojego LG-D722 przy użyciu Tapatalka
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UszkiX For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift UszkiX Ad-Free
17th April 2016, 09:06 PM |#3  
Flag limoges
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Only for nexus 6P ?

Sent from my MI NOTE Pro using XDA-Developers mobile app
17th April 2016, 09:25 PM |#4  
OP Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Toronto

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ybanks87

Only for nexus 6P ?

Sent from my MI NOTE Pro using XDA-Developers mobile app

It should work on any device
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DespairFactor For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th April 2016, 01:34 AM |#5  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Kissimmee
Thanks Meter: 4,670

Donate to Me
More
Swiftkey Beta usually updates emoji support pretty quickly - cross your fingers!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blastagator For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift blastagator Ad-Free
18th April 2016, 01:54 AM |#6  
Flag Bowling Green
Thanks Meter: 138

More
how do you copy it from the site
18th April 2016, 02:17 AM |#7  
Flag Ogden, Utah
Thanks Meter: 776

More
If you're on Cyanogen OS or CyanogenMod you can use this Theme I made instead of flashing for a similar effect. http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...-cm13-t3359008
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Link_of_Hyrule For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Link_of_Hyrule Ad-Free
18th April 2016, 04:07 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Flash it and found the zip change chineses text into weird form 😰, having to flash factory img to get back .
18th April 2016, 04:47 AM |#9  
Flag National City
Thanks Meter: 235

More
Flashed this a few days ago. You can indeed see the new emojis. Sometimes I can even see skin color emojis. But, lemme be clear you do not have access to the ethnic emojis yet through any keyboard. You can however copy and paste them from somewhere else. I really hope SwiftKey comes around to support ethnic emojis. What's so hard to add a couple of rows of different colored faces and hands? *sigh*
The Following User Says Thank You to Trickymaster For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Trickymaster Ad-Free
18th April 2016, 05:17 AM |#10  
Flag Toronto

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickymaster

Flashed this a few days ago. You can indeed see the new emojis. Sometimes I can even see skin color emojis. But, lemme be clear you do not have access to the ethnic emojis yet through any keyboard. You can however copy and paste them from somewhere else. I really hope SwiftKey comes around to support ethnic emojis. What's so hard to add a couple of rows of different colored faces and hands? *sigh*

I noticed someone else did it after I posted it, oh well:P
18th April 2016, 05:18 AM |#11  
Flag Toronto

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncelover

Flash it and found the zip change chineses text into weird form , having to flash factory img to get back .

Likely an issue with the font in the dev preview.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread