FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

There a Nexus 6P factory image before (6.0.0 MDA89D)

1,054 posts
Thanks Meter: 207

By drago10029, Senior Member on 8th July 2016, 06:02 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Exactly what the title says. Is 6.0.0 MDA89D the earliest factory image? Or is there a beta or preview or even engineering factory image (some samsung devices had those) out there somewhere?

Any help big or small on finding this would be amazing! thank you all!
8th July 2016, 07:43 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 64

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drago10029

Exactly what the title says. Is 6.0.0 MDA89D the earliest factory image? Or is there a beta or preview or even engineering factory image (some samsung devices had those) out there somewhere?

Any help big or small on finding this would be amazing! thank you all!

I'm sure there are factory images before MDA89D but, they are probably only accessible to people that were making the software for the 6P and 5X.

Side Note: If you don't mind me asking, what is it that you want these pre-public release factory images for?
8th July 2016, 03:29 PM |#3  
Quote:
Originally Posted by HesThatGuy

I'm sure there are factory images before MDA89D but, they are probably only accessible to people that were making the software for the 6P and 5X.

Side Note: If you don't mind me asking, what is it that you want these pre-public release factory images for?

I want to examine some of the system files on the earliest builds possible. Anyone know if this exist in some corner of the web?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
beta, engineer, factory image, nexus 6p, preview

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)