FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

No sim card - no service / nexus 6P

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By Almond_998, Junior Member on 7th March 2018, 04:47 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hey everyone , yesterday i unlocked my bootloader and flash twrp recovery and everything was fine , and then i flashed a custom rom and still everything was fine , untill i flashed vendor , radio and bootloader to another version's , and flashed the cortex 15.10 version that is based on stock android with the pixel experience , and everything worked fine .. i rebooted it and it's not detecting my sim card anymore , i tried to get back to my previous rom , and didn't work .
So i don't know what to do , i think im stuck on this rom and i don't know what might help , so please anyone knows how to solve this ?

7th March 2018, 05:45 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 451

More
A bug in oreo... Set security to none, reboot, then set security of your choice.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xterminater07 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xterminater07 Ad-Free
7th March 2018, 06:15 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xterminater07

A bug in oreo... Set security to none, reboot, then set security of your choice.

Im sorry but im not that good at these things so can you describe more , what do you mean in security ? And where i can change it , and thanks
7th March 2018, 06:40 AM |#4  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:

Im sorry i didn't understand from the first time , but i tried it now and it worked , thank you so much i really appreciate it
The Following User Says Thank You to Almond_998 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Almond_998 Ad-Free
22nd June 2018, 05:34 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:

oh!!! my!!!! god!!!!
it works for me !!!
Thanks a lot!!!!
i have spend hours time on fixing it (flash ~wipe ~ flash ~wipe ~~again and again)
i'm using Lineage 15.1 and here is what i did:
Settings -->Secuity & privacy --->Screen lock--->select None---->reboot

everything's ok !!!!
can you belive it??
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zbyzhlsp For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zbyzhlsp Ad-Free
24th June 2018, 07:06 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 46

More
myt issue has not been resolved, :/ same situation, im running lineage. when i try erasing the modem through adb i get permission denied and trying through the recovery i get no space left on device error >:/. ive tried multiple cables, different ports, newest adb package. im at a loss.
19th July 2018, 12:59 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Awesome!
I had the same problem with FireHound 4.6.1 / Android 8.1.0. Flashed new vendor.img and radio.img with no luck. Disabled screen lock security as described above and now it works.

Thanks!
3rd August 2018, 08:57 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:

No sim card later I installed gapps. This trick solved my issue.
3rd August 2018, 03:39 PM |#9  
Flag Lagos
Thanks Meter: 107

More
I couldn't help replying to this in the hope that I could also get help. Does this or any other method solve the No Service issue where the SIM card is recognized? Mine shows the network name but still says No Service. I have tried everything I know of, yet no help.
1st October 2018, 05:39 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS! I was going crazy trying to figure this out!
29th December 2018, 11:02 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I've tried this option on my Nexus 6P but it didn't work for me unfortunately... any other things I can try??
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)