FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 Turbo

[KERNEL][N6P] FrancoKernel ⚡️- r73 - 3rd July - Oreo

23,457 posts
Thanks Meter: 129,302
 
Post Reply Email Thread
16th December 2015, 03:13 AM |#501  
franciscofranco's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Oeiras, Lisboa
Thanks Meter: 129,302
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobhero

@franciscofranco

good sir, am having random soft reboots now and then when the phone is sitting idle.
managed to grab a fresh pstore this morning when it happened. would you kindly have a look.
much thanks!

I don't see any issue on those logs. What do you mean with soft reboot?
The Following User Says Thank You to franciscofranco For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
16th December 2015, 03:26 AM |#502  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 142
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by franciscofranco

I don't see any issue on those logs. What do you mean with soft reboot?

soft reboots as in it doesn't shows the unlocked bootloader warning.
phone just "blackout" and restarts from the Marshmallow boot animation

did the log showed the reboot?
what was it doing right before it happened?
there are times when I just took it out from my bag and there it is, booting up.
16th December 2015, 03:36 AM |#503  
franciscofranco's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Oeiras, Lisboa
Thanks Meter: 129,302
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobhero

soft reboots as in it doesn't shows the unlocked bootloader warning.
phone just "blackout" and restarts from the Marshmallow boot animation

did the log showed the reboot?
what was it doing right before it happened?
there are times when I just took it out from my bag and there it is, booting up.

Then that's most likely not Kernel related.
The Following User Says Thank You to franciscofranco For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th December 2015, 03:45 AM |#504  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 142
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by franciscofranco

Then that's most likely not Kernel related.

hmm, alright..
gonna be a headache catching..
all apps are similar across my devices

thanks sir nonetheless!
16th December 2015, 04:38 AM |#505  
Rahulrulez's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag India
Thanks Meter: 1,480
 
Donate to Me
More
@franciscofranco the reason I purchased Nexus 6P is because of your kernel and some awesome G+ posts about it's kernel implementation. I can't wait to try this kernel.. I am just settling myself in to the world of Nexus experience.. I am just loving epic smoothness of Nexus 6P.

I see, people are getting amazing battery out of this phone after using franco kernel. Does it throttle the performance (smoothness and constant high fps). I don't really care about gaming.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rahulrulez For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rahulrulez Ad-Free
16th December 2015, 05:05 AM |#506  
franciscofranco's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Oeiras, Lisboa
Thanks Meter: 129,302
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahulrulez

@franciscofranco the reason I purchased Nexus 6P is because of your kernel and some awesome G+ posts about it's kernel implementation. I can't wait to try this kernel.. I am just settling myself in to the world of Nexus experience.. I am just loving epic smoothness of Nexus 6P.

I see, people are getting amazing battery out of this phone after using franco kernel. Does it throttle the performance (smoothness and constant high fps). I don't really care about gaming.

Neps!
The Following User Says Thank You to franciscofranco For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th December 2015, 05:42 AM |#507  
Anastacio_Guerrero's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Is everyone able to use Android pay after flashing FK? I've flashed FK then flashed SU beta 2.62 and now I can't use Android Pay. I used the systemless root method BTW.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
16th December 2015, 05:44 AM |#508  
franciscofranco's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Oeiras, Lisboa
Thanks Meter: 129,302
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anastacio_Guerrero

Is everyone able to use Android pay after flashing FK? I've flashed FK then flashed SU beta 2.62 and now I can't use Android Pay. I used the systemless root method BTW.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Yes, Android Pay works just fine with system-less root and FK. If you modify system any other way things might be different though.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to franciscofranco For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th December 2015, 05:48 AM |#509  
Anastacio_Guerrero's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by franciscofranco

Yes, Android Pay works just fine with system-less root and FK. If you modify system any other way things might be different though.

OK, thanks for the reply. I'll have to retry it again, maybe I'm doing something wrong on my end.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
16th December 2015, 06:19 AM |#510  
Member
Flag Twin Cities
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anastacio_Guerrero

Is everyone able to use Android pay after flashing FK? I've flashed FK then flashed SU beta 2.62 and now I can't use Android Pay. I used the systemless root method BTW.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I've found that I have to go in and unroot, then re-root. Happened to me earlier today, now Android Pay is working again.
16th December 2015, 06:24 AM |#511  
Senior Member
Flag Lakewood
Thanks Meter: 441
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinnesotan

I've found that I have to go in and unroot, then re-root. Happened to me earlier today, now Android Pay is working again.

You talking the unsu.zip method, ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes