@spitsyn Sergey |
@vexierspiegel |
@starbase64|
@ Anders Grandt|
@ Singgih Putra -Mi 4c Indonesia|
@ Shaneel Chanderpaul | @sopebird

$150 needed for new device

OLD OP for Android MM and 7.0
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::: 6.0 / 7.0 :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Extract libmmcamera_imx377.so from this https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=457095661767120784
Using Some Root File Browser/Explorer
Copy libmmcamera_imx377.so to /vendor/lib/ if file size shows 0b then vendor tripping .

In Case vendor/lib tripping delete libmmcamera_imx377.so from vendor/lib/ and copy modded lib to /system/lib/ instead

Set Chmod 644 or rw-r-r permission

Reboot

Install This APK https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=385035244224403590 give requested permissions

In API Camera 2 Select 1080pHS Video Profile > Record Video

it may FC on First Run is a known bug

Should Work FOR MM/N some 7.1.1 roms might be give some trouble consult your rom dev

If you press record but it does not start recording switch to pic mode take a picture switch back to movie mode then record

Trouble with mounting vendor renaming copying Check this GUIDE

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::: OLD MM ONLY BELOW :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Code:
Made this app to make it easier to copy modified Libs There three things you can do with the Backup original lib Install Modified lib Install Custom Media Profile . The lib may work Nexus 5X as Well. To get 60fps working 1. Install Lib Changer. 2. Install Freedcam. 3. Run Libchanger 3.5 Grant app root permission 4.Tap on the blue are with SELECT MOD 5.Select 60fps_1080p you be asked to be reboot . 6. After Reboot relaunch lib Changer if freedcam is installed Tap on the Yellow Area to install Custom media profile. 7.Start Freedcam In the menu scroll down to api tap on it and select camera1 make sure it's not in camera 2 mode. 8. Scroll up whilst still the menu select 1080pHFR in video Menu if its not showing exit relaunch lib changer repeat step 6. 9. If had to repeat step 6 start freedam then in mode select right side of ui select Movie Mode if video profile is set to 1080HFR and lib is applied click on the shutter button to start Recording . 10. Enjoy 60fps Video Latest Freedcam Build -?> https://github.com/troop/FreeDcam/releases Sample Video [youtube]UBMuIA0vkdc[/youtube] Update ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: 11/18/2016 :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: app-release.apk Supports N and MM also added HTC10 60fps
For Stock Camera See this post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=70748865
Attached Files
File Type: apk libchanger_6p.apk - [Click for QR Code] (3.14 MB, 4286 views)
File Type: apk app-release.apk - [Click for QR Code] (2.06 MB, 1150 views)
The Following 38 Users Say Thank You to defcomg For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift defcomg Ad-Free

23rd July 2016, 08:56 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Having issues getting 1080pHFR, after doing step 6, i go into settings, make sure the API is set to camera 1, and check the video profile,
1080pHFR doesn't show up, so i repeat step 6, reopen the camera select movie mode, go into video profiles and 1080P HFR still doesn't show up, any ideas?
23rd July 2016, 09:19 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3,297

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by defcomg

Made this app to make it easier to copy modified Libs

There three things you can do with the

Backup original lib
Install Modified lib
Install Custom Media Profile .

The lib may work Nexus 5X as Well.

To get 60fps working
1. Install Lib Changer.

2. Install Freedcam.

3. Run Libchanger

3.5 Grant app root permission

4.Tap on the blue are with SELECT MOD

5.Select 60fps_1080p you be asked to be reboot .

6. After Reboot relaunch lib Changer if freedcam is installed Tap on the Yellow Area to install Custom media profile.

7.Start Freedcam In the menu scroll down to api tap on it and select camera1 make sure it's not in camera 2 mode.

8. Scroll up whilst still the menu select 1080pHFR in video Menu if its not showing exit relaunch lib changer repeat step 6.

9. If had to repeat step 6 start freedam then in mode select right side of ui select Movie Mode if video profile is set to 1080HFR and lib is applied click on the shutter button to start Recording .

10. Enjoy 60fps Video

Latest Freedcam Build -?> https://github.com/troop/FreeDcam/releases

If you like my work donate link in my profile

Thanks @drago10029 and @jal3223 for testing
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to defcomg For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift defcomg Ad-Free
23rd July 2016, 09:19 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 319

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathSentinels

Having issues getting 1080pHFR, after doing step 6, i go into settings, make sure the API is set to camera 1, and check the video profile,
1080pHFR doesn't show up, so i repeat step 6, reopen the camera select movie mode, go into video profiles and 1080P HFR still doesn't show up, any ideas?

Same here all I see is 720phfr which fails
23rd July 2016, 09:26 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathSentinels

Hmmm try going into DCIM/FreeDcam/config/ and delete CustomMediaProfiles.text retry 6 or copy it manually attached it below
Attached Files
File Type: txt CustomMediaProfiles.txt - [Click for QR Code] (997 Bytes, 994 views)
23rd July 2016, 09:34 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:

Hmmm try going into DCIM/FreeDcam/config/ and delete CustomMediaProfiles.text retry 6 or copy it manually attached it below

Copying from the .text file and replacing my current profile worked perfectly!,

Thanks for the quick reply and the help, its appreciated!
The Following User Says Thank You to DeathSentinels For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DeathSentinels Ad-Free
24th July 2016, 12:19 AM |#7  

More
Quote:

That worked but the file properties are still 1080/30

---------- Post added 24th July 2016 at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was 23rd July 2016 at 11:58 PM ----------

Seems the app isn't replacing the lib file.
24th July 2016, 01:42 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyddr

That worked but the file properties are still 1080/30

---------- Post added 24th July 2016 at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was 23rd July 2016 at 11:58 PM ----------

Seems the app isn't replacing the lib file.

Strange its working 100% but my device is not running marshmallow something similar happened during testing where libs stayed the same even after replacing them will try and delete before copying over new ones think it's something to do with the root binary.

But I will attach the libs to whoever wants to copy them manually while I get that sorted

Extract the zip copy the file to system/vendor/lib/ delete or rename the stock lib by adding .bak to the end of the file name then copy it over set permission to rw-r-r

Libmmcamera_imx377.zip working 60fps

htcNexus2.zip experimental 80fps+ 1080p

Flashable Zip Nexus 6P/5X provided by @przemcio510
Attached Files
File Type: zip libmmcamera_imx377.zip - [Click for QR Code] (9.7 KB, 612 views)
File Type: zip htcNexus 2.zip - [Click for QR Code] (9.7 KB, 166 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to defcomg For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift defcomg Ad-Free
24th July 2016, 01:46 AM |#9  

More
Quote:

Strange its working 100% but my device is not running marshmallow something similar happened during testing where libs stayed the same even after replacing them will try and delete before copying over new ones think it's something to do with the root binary.

But I will attach the libs to whoever wants to copy them manually while I get that sorted

Extract the zip copy the file to system/vendor/lib/ delete or rename the stock lib by adding .bak to the end of the file name then copy it over set permission to rw-r-r

Libmmcamera_imx377.zip working 60fps

htcNexus2.zip experimental 80fps+ 1080p

I'm running pure Nexus rom btw. When I looked in the lib replacer install folder there is a lib folder under that but it's empty if that helps
24th July 2016, 01:53 AM |#10  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyddr

I'm running pure Nexus rom btw. When I looked in the lib replacer install folder there is a lib folder under that but it's empty if that helps

Did you give the app SD card access ?
it stores the temp lib in sdcard/Libchanger/ I also just remembered the 6p vendor is another partition and not part of /system so try /vendor/lib/ path

It should work on all MM ROMs these lib stays pretty much the same
24th July 2016, 09:12 AM |#11  
Flag Nokia
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Works!! Been waiting for something like this since the launch of this phone! One question: is it possible to make this mod work on different camera apps (for example: google camera)?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)