What's ZSL HDR+?
ZSL = zero shooting lag, means you won't get camera freeze after taking a HDR+ auto shoot. it is build-in the Google Camera 4.2 and only works on Pixel phones, now I force the app using Pixel configuration, it should perform the same ZSL HDR+ shooting on Nexus 6P.
Details about the ZSL HDR+.
ZSL-enhanced For 8.0+ only, ZSL HDR+ For 7.1.1+ only, Android 7.0 users please use NoZSL version.
APK was signed by ZipSign using my own signature, it won't replace your default camera app, it will install as a normal app, with a different camera icon.
Base on Google Camera 5.2
1. Bring back HDR+ on Nexus 5X/6P.
2. Add Lens Blur mode.
3. EIS should be back to normal on Pixel 1, as EIS will be disabled with 4K quality with official version.
4. Active Google photos combination to view results again on enhanced version.
Details and download link for V7.4
Bug fix version
1. Fix abort HDR+ process FC problem.
2. Fix viewfinder flickering issue.
3. Add ZSL version for Android 7.1+, the previous one should be ZSL-enhanced version.
1. smart-burst always mark the first photo (ZSL-enhanced version).
2. Autofocus won't work after manually focus, need lock then unlock the AF/AE lock.
Current the new version is only for Android 8.0+, will release the updated version for Android 7.0.
1. Add the most wanted feature, Portrait mode (use Pixel 2's front lens software method, it needs a human face shows up to work.).
2. Remove silence feedback service, crash report service, and the broken Help menu, for faster app launch.
3. Remove Google photos combination, motion photo still works but you need to view it through Google photos manually.
I have named it wrong and this one should be the ZSL-enhanced version, sorry for the wrong package errors on Android 7.1.2
Details and download link for V7.3.1
This is bug fix version, not only for Pixel 2016, everyone who is using enhanced version should grab this update.
1. Fix crash issue on Pixel 2016.
2. Fix provider author name mistake leads to a thumbnail generation issue.
3. Motion pictures should be saved with a file name "MVIMG-####-##" right now, it became "IMG-####-##" in V7.1 version, which was wrong, this might mess the G photos when index media files.
Sorry, after some more test it seems experimental2017 is not necessary, just install the new version it will be ok.
About the Lens photo editor, it will be available after the picture upload to Google cloud.
1. Based on the last Google Camera 5.1.014, add Pixel 2016 phones support (need test).
2. Video 60FPS mode with EIS FC bug Fixed.
3. Motion photos for Pixel 2016 phones.
4. Micro video (Motion photos) EIS use gyro sensor enabled for Pixel (it was only activated on Pixel XL), need feedback.
5. Update icon support adapted icon and regular icon.
6. Disable Motion photos and G-photo integration for Android 7.1.
-- Now there is a new ZSL-enhanced version for Motion photos, G-photos combine, diet smart-burst on Android 8.x.
-- NOZSL and ZSL version will perform the old way while added new face retouching.
-- Bugs: after shooting photos, review it and you will see a black screen, need to wait for HDR+ process, I don't know it is normal or just hardware limited.
Details and download link for V7.2 / V7.1 (All version)
Custom Rom Black Screen Issue Fix:
Please use the http://opengapps.org/ Open Gapps "Stock" Option or above. Or you can find the fix in N5X thread(See below).
* 60FPS video recording succeed with @defcomg 's mod.
Unlock 60FPS with this mod: https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...&postcount=161
More Details of this mod, please go to the Nexus 5X thread
If you like my work, feel free to buy me a coffee, https://www.paypal.me/chromloop .
Peter P Pizzimenti