These are for Nexus 6P running build NMF26F ONLY.
These are not full-blown themes. I've just changed the four accent color values.
These four accent color values change the color of things like the Setting icons, volume sliders, various radio buttons, the wait/loading circle, the app drawer quick-scroll button and Search text (if you're using the Pixel Launcher and probably the Google Launcher), toggle switches, and a few other things.
- framework-res.apk with the following mods:
- Your chosen accent color
- Blue (I realize there are already blue versions floating around. It just felt weird not to include what is a lot of people preferred color.)
- Yellow/Orange (I'd originally made two, but I could hardly tell the difference. I can make a darker more distinct orange if anybody wants that. Let me know.)
- Dynamic Navbar
- Navbar set at 33dpi height (smaller than stock)
@gerard_f - I reversed engineered, so to speak, his framework-res.apk, and from there discovered where to change the accent colors.
@idid idamrep - Dynamic Navbar how-to
Using apktool, or a similar piece of software, go to /res/values/colors.xml
Find these lines:
<color name="accent_device_default_700">#ffdb1b1e</color> <color name="accent_device_default_light">#fff85a5c</color> <color name="accent_device_default_dark">#ffb1070a</color> <color name="accent_device_default_50">#ffe6a0a1</color>
default_light - I'm not sure where this is used.
default_dark - I believe this is used for the volume sliders, for example.
default_50 - this is used as the background for the toggle switches, for example.
- Change the values to whatever colors you'd like.
- There are many other values you can change. I've only listed the values that I changed.
- You can get color codes from plenty of websites. I use this one.
Can I please make more with different colors?
Maybe, but don't hold me to that. There are millions of colors in the spectrum and I can't realistically make every color someone could possible want.
I will say this... If I get enough request for the same color(ish), I will make one with that color(ish).
If you request a color, the ideal thing would be for you to provide me with an exact color code.
Red, for example, can mean one of hundreds of red variations. I can't possibly know what "red" looks like in your mind.
Purple | Red | Blue
Please hit the "Thanks" button if you download and rock one of these apks. It only takes half a second.