That's why I've wrote this guide. I'm not the writer, just an adaptor for xda member
By downloading, flashing these files and use this guide you agree to the following:
Before to flash or use fastboot lines command, you need to read quietly this guide. Download all files in one folder (it's easier to find all files in the same folder).
Prerequisite: Your Nexus 7 LTE should be running Android 4.4.2 (KOT49H) or (KVT49L -for Verizon). You will not lose your data using this method
- Download the update zip
- => Download link for almost of users => cac1a204d3770a20fdce28f6ed3418fdd36abd5d.signed-razorg-KTU84L-from-KOT49H.cac1a204.zip - md5: 34adc31c6647de18547c405133072381
- => Download link for Verizon users => f0c2187ff1dba772cff3fa7f99f0e6bd38ecb62b.signed-razorg-KTU84L-from-KVT49L.f0c2187f.zip - md5: 663b29478d60babb2f0cbb6fc506f111
- Charge your Nexus 7 to at least 60% battery level
- Don't forget to enable USB debugging
- Don't forget - Backup your tab’s storage,
- you can choose to change the file’s name to ‘update.zip’. take care
- Be sure to read the instructions and carry on...
- Reboot your Nexus 7 LTE and hold the Vol+Down button while it's booting up.
- Once you see the fastboot menu and the word Start, press Vol+Up a few times until you see Recovery and then press the Power button to enter recovery
- You will see an Android with a red exclamation point.if you have stock recovery
- Now press Vol+Up+Power together, and you should see the menu below:
- Select the 2nd option called apply update from adb.
- Connect your Nexus 7 LTE to your computer with your USB cable.
- Make sure you have a recent version of adb that supports the sideload command (if you don't, download the latest Android SDK to ensure your adb is up-to-date).
- Place the update.zip package from Google in the Android SDK/platform-tools folder on your computer, but do not unzip it. And open up a command prompt
- (cmd in Windows)
- (regular shell in Linux and Mac) in the same directory as the zip file.
- and type
adb sideload <the name of the zip file that you've done>.zip
You should see the progress bar go up to 100%, like so:
sending: 'sideload' 100%
Reboot - you're done.
Enjoy Android 4.4.3 on your Nexus 7 LTE... we just need to waiting the next release for KK4.4.4